PDA

View Full Version : retarded question

snow
03-25-2004, 11:59 PM
how do u get just egg whites, or egg yolks? my nutrition book says egg whites are good all the time, and yolks on occasion.

also, do you cook the egg whites, or eat it raw or what?

i'm dumb. :cry:

jugheadkills
03-26-2004, 12:28 AM
crack the egg, but dont dump it all out... break it in half and seperate it just enough so the whites can come out, not the yolk... put the whites in one bowl and the yolks in another bowl... cook the whites

and remember, there are no such thing as retarded questions, just retarded people! JK

snow
03-26-2004, 12:38 AM
crack the egg, but dont dump it all out... break it in half and seperate it just enough so the whites can come out, not the yolk... put the whites in one bowl and the yolks in another bowl... cook the whites

and remember, there are no such thing as retarded questions, just retarded people! JK

so i am a retarded person then!!! haha

so what do u do with the yolks ? just toss them or cook them 2 or what

Chad22
03-26-2004, 02:08 AM
Use the left over yolks as hand lotion or something. Do whatever you want with the I suppose. btw I think the best way for tasty egg whites is to hard boil them and remove the hardened yolk. yum yum

Paladyr
03-26-2004, 06:28 AM
Use the left over yolks as hand lotion or something. Do whatever you want with the I suppose. btw I think the best way for tasty egg whites is to hard boil them and remove the hardened yolk. yum yum

Yea hard boiling is the easiest way.

ElPietro
03-26-2004, 09:11 AM
You can also buy egg whites by the carton. Might end up costing you more in the end, but easier to measure, and you don't have to go through seperating them.

geoffgarcia
03-26-2004, 09:42 AM
just buy the powder

Shao-LiN
03-26-2004, 01:17 PM
Cook them or toss them, it's up to you and your caloric goals for the day.

raniali
03-26-2004, 01:21 PM
i eat 6 eggs every morning - 4 whites only and 2 whole.
egg whites should not be eaten raw, but the yolks can be. try your eggs sunny side up.

millertime
03-26-2004, 01:36 PM
Eat the whole! More then half the eggs protein content is in the yokes.