PDA

View Full Version : Day 3 of my crazy Diet

xxr79xx
03-26-2004, 06:42 AM
just a little update on how my diet is going incase you didn't read it before here is what I am doing click here (http://www.wannabebigforums.com/showthread.php?t=44946) (Also a little note I started this a day early on the 24th) just to let you all I know I actully don't feel to bad the only "effect" that I am feeling is post nasal drip at night when I sleep although I took some Afrin right before I went to bed and that help out so much the next day wasn't sick to my stomach or anything. However I didn't take it last night and I my stomach feels a little icky so I think Afrin is going to have to come in for the next week or so. :whiner: Today will also be the first day I have to lift while on this diet so we will see how that goes as well I will be sure and keep you all posted. wish me luck

prof
03-26-2004, 09:05 AM
how can you keep this up, i'm eating a great big cheese omlette and a bowl of oatmeal ringht now.................lol

geoffgarcia
03-26-2004, 09:42 AM
keep us updated with how you feel, how you sleep, how your workouts go, and if your tracking bf%!!
thanks!

xxr79xx
03-26-2004, 10:55 AM
how can you keep this up, i'm eating a great big cheese omlette and a bowl of oatmeal ringht now.................lol

You suck :shoot: lol

xxr79xx
03-26-2004, 10:58 AM
keep us updated with how you feel, how you sleep, how your workouts go, and if your tracking bf%!!
thanks!
will do, its is pretty interesting as I set my bedtime to be at 8:30 and Its only day 3 but at 8:20pm I get really tired so I guess my body is finding a grove pretty easily. Other then that I think my teeth my fall out from not using them.. lol I also took a body fat test first AM today I drop 2 points but this early I am sure its more water than anything. Man I should have taken before pics!!!

geoffgarcia
03-26-2004, 11:01 AM
maybe chew some gum or something to keep your teeth happy:)

also if your protein supply runs short you might want to check the various products at proteinfactory.com I know they have a bunch of carb free proteins available.

xxr79xx
03-26-2004, 11:25 AM

also if your protein supply runs short you might want to check the various products at proteinfactory.com I know they have a bunch of carb free proteins available.
yeah I might have to do that. Although so far by fat the only protein drink I do mixed with water is Isopure Strawberries & cream. what really sucked is that we went to go see dawn of the dead last night and everyone was eating Nochos!!! :drooling:

xxr79xx
03-26-2004, 11:29 AM

I took your advise on the gum thing! makes mouth happy

Kromax
03-26-2004, 11:53 AM
You're a better man than I am.

TheGimp
03-26-2004, 12:51 PM
Sounds hardcore. Keep us updated, particularly on what it's like having to lift on such a diet :D