PDA

View Full Version : Twenty one day transformation?

the rev
03-30-2004, 02:16 PM
Hey y'all I thought I post some pix for some CONSTRUCTIVE criticism and feedback.
I've been sticking to a workout routine religously for about 2 months. The first pix was the first week I started working out. The 2nd and 3rd were about 2 months into my routine. I started creatine a month and half ago and I've been on No2 for 21 days. Sorry the last 2 pix are not the same pose or lighting my bad.

Veritas
03-30-2004, 03:01 PM
erm, they don't work.

the rev
03-30-2004, 03:05 PM
erm, they don't work.

A Moderator has to approve them before they show up.

galileo
03-30-2004, 03:20 PM
No, you need to attach them, not link them from your harddrive.

the rev
03-30-2004, 03:43 PM
sorry for the confusion everybody. I dont know shizzle when it comes to computers. Im still trying to get these pix attached.
Galileo check your pm's.

Veritas
03-30-2004, 03:45 PM
:bang: i better be wowed by this transformation

the rev
03-30-2004, 04:02 PM
Ok I figured out :clap: the pix are working now.

Veritas
03-30-2004, 04:06 PM
Good progress... Where were u taking those pics btw? It mustve been strange bringing a camera into a public bathroom. :-O

the rev
03-30-2004, 04:14 PM
Good progress... Where were u taking those pics btw? It mustve been strange bringing a camera into a public bathroom. :-O

Thanks. The 2nd set of pix were taken at an academy so it's not open to the public. Yea I made sure I was the only one in there, so people wouldn't think im some sort of freak or something. LOL

Behemoth
03-30-2004, 06:11 PM
You're making really good progress. Dropped some bodyfat, added quite an appreciable amount of muscle (particularly in the delts and arms) and got rid of the ferret on your chest.

the rev
03-30-2004, 06:53 PM
You're making really good progress. Dropped some bodyfat, added quite an appreciable amount of muscle (particularly in the delts and arms) and got rid of the ferret on your chest.

Yea I figured chicks dont dig guys with ferrets. Thanks for the feedback.

the rev
03-31-2004, 01:33 PM
Before taking N02 I read a lot of different opinions on this board about N02. I figured I would be a guinee pig and try the stuff out for 21 days and post the results for y'all and let people decide for themselves based on the results. IMO I think for 21 days the results were good and I am happy with the results thus far. I plan to buy another bottle when this one is finished. For those of you who are contimplating N02 I hope this helps a little. As I posted in another thread I don't have scientific knowledge of the stuff, other then what I've read from the manufacturer, but I do have hands on experience and I believe the stuff to be A good product if used PROPERLY. Can you get results without No2, of course you can, but it's a supplement that helps speed and ease the process IMO. BTW no i am not a No2 rep just want to give an honest opinion of the stuff.
Again thanks for the feedback peace out! :evillaugh