PDA

View Full Version : Nutriton Guys Out there! Plz Some Help!

liquidzell
03-30-2004, 11:37 PM
Ok here is my problem its pretty simple.
I wanna get bigger and I am slowly getting bigger, but the thing is
I also wanna get to see my six pack and reduce my belly fat(I already have a hell of a six pack I can see it when light is focused on my stomach). The question is
should I do card exercises? If so how many a week? Should I keep getting around 2200 calories a day(I usually get that that with along 70g of Protein cause I eat protein bars and drink alot of FatFree Milk) Any Help or advice willl be greatly appreciated.

Saint Patrick
03-31-2004, 12:09 AM
Do a search for "cutting"

HighExpectation
03-31-2004, 12:17 AM
Hiit

galileo
03-31-2004, 07:27 AM
There are plans for body recomposition available, but they're usually very difficult and require way more effort than most people are willing to put in.

As suggested, look for information on cutting and HIIT cardio will be very beneficial as well.

PiKappaWRX
03-31-2004, 10:55 AM
I agree with HIIT, but you can also look up Max OT. A lot of people are starting to try it, and it will be good for increasing your basal metabolic rate (metaboilsm at rest). I'm trying it for the first time today.

biggerthanu
04-01-2004, 08:17 AM
Whenever you want to show more, you can never go wrong with MORE CARDIO............................

galileo
04-01-2004, 09:10 AM
Whenever you want to show more, you can never go wrong with MORE CARDIO............................

That's quite the holistic way of looking at things. I can think of a few ways to go wrong with more cardio.

PiKappaWRX
04-01-2004, 10:40 AM
too much cardio can definatley make things go wrong, so don't go that far. don't go to the point of what some people call hypergymnasia, and don't do so much cardio that you're trying to burn off every calorie you eat by running/biking it off. Do a search for HIIT and/or MaxOT and see how those work out for you. Good luck!