PDA

View Full Version : Newbie face pic please critique!

phreakypat
04-02-2004, 12:35 AM
Basically I wanna get pretty big, but really shredded. I want to have a chiseled face like some of you guys I notice you have. What do you think of the Twin Peak's Carb Cycling diet?

Saint Patrick
04-02-2004, 02:46 AM
Never heard of that diet. I think you should just track your calories and do cardio. It's served me well.

Theosisten
04-02-2004, 04:45 AM
I'd say the same, lifting too though. But don't ask me, I don't even know what I want.

galileo
04-02-2004, 05:49 AM
I'm using carb cycling right now and I like it. You, however, don't need carb cycling, you need caloric deficit and exercise. You have a long way to go before you suffer the perils of leptin.

the doc
04-02-2004, 06:38 AM
i use cycling right now also. Mainly for sanity purposes.

ElPietro
04-02-2004, 07:56 AM
Is that a mustard stain coming down the right side of your mouth!?

Your bodyfat will come off in a predetermined order anyway, as long as you are losing weight, you will eventually get it to come off the face too. Sometimes it's hard for you yourself to tell but side by side pics or friends usually will let you know.

Good luck.

Tryska
04-02-2004, 08:06 AM
The Twin Peaks diet? Does this involve cherry pie?

What's the premise?

galileo
04-02-2004, 10:23 AM
Premise: Keep protein and fats the same and rotate number of carbs. No, Low (1g/lb), and High (unlimited clean carbs).

You only get a select list, not including cherry pie. Oats, brown rice, lentils, etc. Pretty boring list, but it's not that bad.

phreakypat
04-02-2004, 11:45 AM
I'm using carb cycling right now and I like it. You, however, don't need carb cycling, you need caloric deficit and exercise. You have a long way to go before you suffer the perils of leptin.

So when will I know I can use the Twin Peak? What would be a good diet right now? BTW my stats are 5'8" 280 lbs.

Is that a mustard stain coming down the right side of your mouth!?

:redface: Ha ha ha sorry I just had Thai Iced Tea and I must've over sipped on the straw too much!

BTW here are the approved carbs for the Twin Peak diet:

Approved Carbohydrates:
Brown rice
Oats (Slow Cooked Preferred)
Sweet potatoes or Yams
Fiber One (All Bran) Cereal
Starchy Veggies (corn, peas, etc.)
Beans/Legumes

Approved Yet Limited Carbohydrates**
Whole-wheat pasta
Whole grain breads, pitas, etc.

daddyzombie
04-03-2004, 10:39 PM
Those are all great carbs. No more Thai iced teas !!