PDA

View Full Version : Incredible

ogarchamplin
04-02-2004, 03:03 PM
Yesterday morning at 7:00 am i placed an order with At Large Nutrition for whey and creatine. Five minutes later i placed an order with another company for some protien bars and a new shaker bottle. I paid extra for the S&H from the other company so it would get here faster. Well today came and the UPS guy delivered both packages. I was shocked because the other company i found out is only 60 miles from my house. But At Large is in VA and i live in PA! You guys just amaze me! both times i have never waited more than a day for your order to arrive, now that is service! I cannot wait to start using the Creatine and whey.Thanks once again

chris mason
04-02-2004, 03:16 PM
You're welcome sir!

Y2A
04-02-2004, 07:12 PM
Yeah I live in FL and it gets here in two days most of them time :D Chris always manages to ship it like 10 minutes after you place the order too lol.

Jezmason
04-03-2004, 09:22 PM
Wot's the delivery time 2 the UK? Could do with a bit o protein sup, and try some fat burnin stuff 2 mebbe...god know's i need it!

Joe Black
04-04-2004, 03:26 AM
Hi Jezmaon,

Unfortunately we are onyl shipping to the U.S and Canada. We can do a custom quote for you if you pm me your address, though through past experiences the delivery time is fairly lengthy and the cost for shipping is quite high.

Eventually we aim to ship from Europe to enable us to distribute there easily, but for now we have to stick to the U.S and Canada!

PiKappaWRX
04-04-2004, 05:03 AM
i waited a week and a half for my order of thermocin to arrive from atlarge, but no worries cuz i really didn't care, and chris wrote a note thanking me for my patience. regarless of the wait, at large has awesome customer service

/end atlarge ad

haha, thanks chris

chris mason
04-04-2004, 09:03 AM
Yes, we are in Virginia, so those who live on the west coast will experience longer shipping time. For those on the west coast, it should take about 5-7 business days (weekends are NOT bunsiness days).

Rest assured, we process and ship your order as fast as is possible. In fact, I would venture to say we do so faster than 99% of the companies out there.