PDA

View Full Version : Guys! Help me lower my BF!!

m0nster
04-02-2004, 06:38 PM
Well its April woohoo I wanna have a 6 pack by Summer I have been attempting to bulk for about 6 months (i know it sounds inaccurate to you pros but I really do try) I never had a 6 pack before and i think this time I can accomplish it with some hard work and I am 120% up for that now. my muscles are ok defined but my stomache is a disaster :( and i have like meat on the sides which I want to cut down. Anywho I am 16%BF trying to lower to 12% I am at 165 LBS 5'10.

My current attempt at cutting diet:

Wake up at 7:30
8:10: cooked vegtables + multi vitamins + omega's
11:00: brown bread sandwich + 1 triangle cheese instead of meyo + 2 slice turkey
3:30: 3 steaks 10oz + protien shake + salad with dressing (sometimes chicken or beef)
6:00 WORKOUT
7:30: Protien shake + creatine 5g + 4 eggs ommlete + 1 cup of nuts + omega3
Sleep 11pm

My workout plan I used a rutine similer to WWB1 but I make it longer by making chest and back seperate days... which makes it a 5 times a week workout.. I can do 6 if its needed I really want to get cut I workout hard and then goto sauna aswell.. Help me out guys :) thanks

latinomasfino
04-02-2004, 09:31 PM
hahaha yea man im in teh same situation... my muscles are pretty big and defined everything except for my stomach..man its soo frustrating but im getting there im down to 16% now from 18 about 3 weeks ago i guess u need soem more cardio man and lay off those fattteing steaks

Shao-LiN
04-03-2004, 12:44 PM
If you want to make chest and back separate days, just do a push/pull/legs split. The steaks are fine if they fit into your caloric goals for the day, but I might be inclined to split those up between meals...not quite sure what the p/f/c count is in a 10 oz. steak.

CraigVA286
04-03-2004, 01:01 PM
a 10z steak has A LOT of protein...

You should eat those maybe every couple of days, but inbetween try chicken breasts..

They are like 1.5g of fat 0g of carbs and 25g of protein each breast, and cheap

PiKappaWRX
04-03-2004, 01:27 PM
11:00: brown bread sandwich + 1 triangle cheese instead of meyo + 2 slice turkey
3:30: 3 steaks 10oz + protien shake + salad with dressing (sometimes chicken or beef)

By brown bread, I hope you mean 100% whole wheat, b/c that's what you want to be eating for its low GI and fiber. and IMO that's a lot of steak, try fish, chicken breast, turkey breast, turkey burgers, or just leaner meats.

Good luck on getting that 6-pack. I'm nearly in the same shoes as you 5'11", plenty of muslce mass, not enough cut. My arms and chest are pretty well sized and defined, but the stomach is not. I'd go for the 6'er like u, but i have this issue w/ late nite snacking on foods that are terrible for you, so that holds me back to keep my kegger. :lurk:

JSully
04-03-2004, 02:34 PM
i go to sams club and get chicken brest with 41g protein 99% lean...14 pieces for only 13.99 ... not a bad deal IMO...not to mention 10 cans of tuna for only 3.99 .. holy ****.. and its starkist too... so id say sams club is worth the money for the membership cuz the meats are cheap..

/end sams club advertisement