PDA

View Full Version : my back

Kirman
04-05-2004, 02:47 AM
here's my back plus my new tribal tattoo bang in the centre :D

what ya'll think? I am bulking but i dont seem to be adding any fat so am all :D

Shark
04-05-2004, 11:01 AM
Back looks good but i think you may be getting a little carried away with the ink =)

Saint Patrick
04-05-2004, 12:18 PM
Looking good kirman. What's your height/weight in that pic?

Kirman
04-05-2004, 01:42 PM
im 5"11 and i weight 11.7 stone... im bulking - its comming on well cause i havent added any fat its been all lean mass.. my friend did that tattoo on me for nothing and ive always wanted one for my back...

my brother came home 2day and hes impressed with my size and he said wen i hit 12 stone ill prob want to get even bigger lol and i can guarentee i will lol

thnx for the replies

ecliptic
04-05-2004, 06:27 PM
I like those tattoos man. And you're lookin good and lean. I've been bulking with nlarge and I stay very lean and only seem to gain muscle, which is pretty good. I still have a 6 pack and whatnot. I may start increasing my calories for a month then cut down though.

Kirman
04-06-2004, 01:47 PM
Those tattoos were all designed by my friend but the one on my back is the first tattoo he has ever done.

I have a 6 pack as you can see from my pic but im aiming to bulk it out so it sticks out a lot more. My chest is my progress indicator cause thats my biggest weak point (size wise) its strong but doesnt seem to grow lol

anyhow thnx for the replies i will have more pics mid summer time of my front double bicep pose and maybe ill have a tan! lol

TheGimp
04-07-2004, 12:17 PM
Looking good mate :thumbup: