PDA

View Full Version : breakfast helpp

AzBboy
04-05-2004, 02:55 PM
hi, can somone please help me with my problem with breakfast? the problem is , i cant seem to hold it down. my body dont like food in the morning, i often yes....wanna puke and sometimes do. it only does this during breakfast im not sick or nothing. i understand breakfast is super important to re-fill your body with protein that u didnt get while u slept, but i just cant hold it down. i have abundance of protein powders, so i wanna start just drinkin that for breakfast BUT, that does me no good as far as carbs and calories (ectomorph.) what are some high carb breakfast foods that i can eat with my shake? something not too big but not too small ya know, so i dont puke it up, and so i can get a fair amount of calories in me. thanx bunches

carlossalsa8
04-05-2004, 03:17 PM
I usually eat a cereal- a cup of nonfat milk, a cup corn flakes, 2 white eggs and 2 thin slices of turkey. That's like 260 cals which is low. I recommend eating a beggel since it will give yu lots of energy and will keep you full for a while.

Jawz928
04-05-2004, 03:57 PM
I thought I was the only one with that problem AzBboy. I dont really have much advice though, all I did was toughen up and eat. Like carlossalsa8 (haha very creative name), said, a bagel is a good choice.

raniali
04-05-2004, 04:12 PM
starchy foods are probably your best shot at keeping foods down. breads (and bagels), oatmeal, even rice, pasta or yams (who cares if they aren't traditional breakfast foods). if you are feeling nauseous, keep the fats low for this meal as they will not help an uneasy stomach. personally, protein shakes themselves make me ill.

carlossalsa8
04-05-2004, 04:16 PM

carlossalsa8
04-05-2004, 04:58 PM
it might be possible ur body does not want food too early in the morning cuz of wut you ate the night before. Do you eat late at night? What have you been eating when you wake up? I am a soccer player and have been told to eat a high carb breakfast, but I don't really eat a high carb during morning cuz all my meals contain more carbs than pro and fat. So i just distribute my carb intake through my meals. As I said before a beggel would be a good choice to start in my oppinion!!