PDA

View Full Version : Help I M Not Growing!!!!

ank uk
04-06-2004, 06:40 PM
Well I Have A Very Serious Problem . I M 22 Years Old (23 This December) And I Look Like A 15 Year Old Teenager .i Have No Facial Hair At All I Ve Never Shaved !!!!!last Year I Started Going To The Gym An D That Made Me Grow In Size Alot .i Went From 53 Kgs To 75 Kgs I Have Made Great Progress But Still Look Too Young For My Age And Too Slim For My Height I M 5' 11' 0.5.
When I Register At My Gym I Had To Prove My Age Over 18 To Register.the Most Embarassing Ever Was Going Out With My Girlfriend And Being Refused The Entry Because I Looked Too Young !!!i Had Too Show My Id .last Saturday The Bouncer Refuse To Let Me In I Spoiled The Hole Night Cause I Forgot My Id .for God Sake I M 22 And No One Believes It !!!!

fspot
04-06-2004, 07:02 PM
well, the way you're ranting, you do sound 15 to me :) how about you post some pics?
in anycase, you're at the right place - use the search feature. get on the WBB1 routine, start eating, eat some more, count your calories (www.fitday.com) and read as much information as you can get from this site.
good luck.

ectx
04-07-2004, 02:02 AM
I moved this because it seems to be more a question of diet/nutrition than health. I wouldn't be too concerned about the "looking young" bit. Some would even consider it a blessing. At worse your testosterone levels are a little low. Eitherway, this is nothing that can't be overcome. You've already responded well to training. Chances are you'll probably respond even better with the appropriate nutrition.

Budiak
04-10-2004, 02:29 PM
Did anybody notice that he capitalized every word in the sentence except for the first one? I found that quite striking.

See an endocrinologist, son. Sounds like you've got problems and you should have seen to them a long time ago.

Also, you might want to check this out. (http://www.customtyping.com/intro/index.htm)

Shao-LiN
04-10-2004, 04:58 PM
Yah, at first it was fooling with my eyes. I thought he was typing in cool type with the capitalize every other letter thing, hehe.

ank uk
04-10-2004, 11:10 PM
Hi Thanks For All Your Replies But I Have To Say This I M A Absolutly Normal .capital Letters In Every Words Was Automatically Set On My Computer While I Was Typing The Post. That Was Pure Coincidence I Did Not Notice Till Budiak Said It!!!!!!!
I May Sound 15 For Some People But U Only Know How A Person Feel When You Ve Experienced The Same Thing .
Someone Said That It Might Be A Good Thing To Look Young Well It Is Sometime Like This Morning I Paid The Child Fare To Get On The Train Under 15 .it Makes Me Save Some Money!!!!!i Got Caught Once I Could Not Prove I Was Under 15 But They Let Me Go Afterwards.but Thats The Only Good Part Of It!!!

Shao-LiN
04-11-2004, 12:46 AM
Hey, I still get carded for stuff and I'm 23. Everyone thinks I'm 16 still. Fine with me, hehe.