PDA

View Full Version : waste

codei
10-05-2001, 11:58 PM
this is somewhat of a gross question but...

when your body excretes (solid) waste... what exactly is it composed of? why cant excess fat and carbs and just excess food in general that we eat 'exit' the body rather than get packed on as fat?

The_Chicken_Daddy
10-06-2001, 03:56 AM
it's a survival mechanism.

p.s. i've never inspected by poo close enough to tell you the first one.

Wizard
10-06-2001, 05:13 AM
:drooling:
It's a survival mechanism,right.

I once read an article in the internet where a guy claimed that when you have to eat for ex. 7000 calories in one day (the article was about cheat days) your body won't be able to absorb all the 7000 calories but less than the half of them and the rest in gonna be exreted...
I dunno if he was right.

body
10-06-2001, 06:17 AM
poo might be good for you! Or why do some people pay 100 of dollars for soiled pro BB underpants?

if you take olestra than you poo will have lots of fat in it. though the fat may come out before you are ready.

Poo is made up of water. fibre tend to make it bulky as it holds like of water. plus other bits of waste.

Wizard
10-06-2001, 06:18 AM
It's interesting though I feel I'm gonna vomit in a while.. :D

Tryska
10-06-2001, 06:21 AM
body...how do you know that people are willing to buy soiled bb underpants?

The_Chicken_Daddy
10-06-2001, 06:33 AM
cause he's the numero uno customer.

[it was on a spoof BB docu]

body
10-06-2001, 06:46 AM
tryksa wrote"body...how do you know that people are willing to buy soiled bb underpants?"

Becuase i have to sell my body to beable to afford them. massive debts. Greg kovacs cost extra as he has really big pants. 46 inch waste and cell tech gives you extra big dumps. they were 5,000 dollars. though worth every penny. I have them on my mantle peice above my fire so the heat from the fire wars them up to give a good aroma.

Seriously a british tv person lou theroiux intereviewed a austarlain BB who i forgot his name and said he does it to help fund his trianing. It was not lee preist. at the time he was the number 2 ametuer in the world. as it over a year old he probably is pro now.

The_Chicken_Daddy
10-06-2001, 06:48 AM
Guy Grundy!!!

sorry, Guy 'I say i'm not gay but so am' grundy

Tryska
10-06-2001, 06:51 AM
okay...i have just had way too much corruption for one morning. y'all are gross! *lol*

body
10-06-2001, 07:00 AM
thats the nicest comment any one has ever siad about me thank tryksa.

guy - he did sound very camp.