PDA

View Full Version : What do you think

ogarchamplin
04-12-2004, 05:34 PM
http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&cid=517&e=3&u=/ap/canada_seal_hunt

Stephen Riddington
04-12-2004, 08:02 PM
Don't really care... Seal hunting has been part of Canada's history for a long time. Why should America give a crap about it??? It probably fit their description of terrorist threat.

DoubleGulp
04-12-2004, 08:05 PM
Oh, my gosh! Canadians are so evil!!!@#

Actually, I don't care. I want to try some of that seal meat. Homer, hook it up. ;)

Nights
04-13-2004, 07:46 AM
You know what.. I think it's evil too. All those cute little seals being slaughter for a profit. Oh, the crime.

I think we should ban it instantly. It's dehumanizing for the hunters involved. All those poor little seals pups getting killed off have an adverse affect on the hunters even.

Come to think of it.. cows are kinda cute, and chickens aren't all that stupid looking either. We should stop the slaughter of them. Who are we to make a profit off the slaughter of the creatures of earth? Those beautiful, beautiful creatures...

I say we eat grass. Sure, it'll be rough for the first bit, but maybe with a little bit of dressing (we can make dressing still, right?) it won't be too bad.

---was just watching some damn crazy tree hugger talk about it on the news---

ogarchamplin
04-13-2004, 07:59 AM
You know what.. I think it's evil too. All those cute little seals being slaughter for a profit. Oh, the crime.

I think we should ban it instantly. It's dehumanizing for the hunters involved. All those poor little seals pups getting killed off have an adverse affect on the hunters even.

Come to think of it.. cows are kinda cute, and chickens aren't all that stupid looking either. We should stop the slaughter of them. Who are we to make a profit off the slaughter of the creatures of earth? Those beautiful, beautiful creatures...

I say we eat grass. Sure, it'll be rough for the first bit, but maybe with a little bit of dressing (we can make dressing still, right?) it won't be too bad.

---was just watching some damn crazy tree hugger talk about it on the news---

I calling PETA on you...*lol*