PDA

View Full Version : Multi-Vitamins and protein shakes at once?

Twist
04-14-2004, 01:41 AM
Well i found out what vitamins and protein shakes i want to take. I found these at 1fast400.com Here is what i am thinking about getting.

For protein http://www.1fast400.com/?products_id=384

For my multivitamin http://www.1fast400.com/?products_id=713

I was wondering if these would compliment each other well. Or if there are better products that i have missed?

Im looking for something that i can put on weight, and still get some vitamins in my body to keep me energized and feeling good.

Thanks for the help guys,

Twist

PiKappaWRX
04-14-2004, 01:51 AM
the multi-vitamin looks really good, but then again i take gnc's megamen multi-vitamin and its nothin special. as far as the protein, i have a friend who's taking optimum whey and likes it. im just wondering how it would compare to nitrean, which i was actually considering buying. anyone care to add on the difference between nitrean and optimum whey?

Saint Patrick
04-14-2004, 03:06 PM
Using both of those products together is perfectly fine.

Drheckler
04-14-2004, 04:40 PM
How good are those GNC vitamins anyway, everytime I go to GNC to get some protein they try their hardest to get me to buy them are they worth it?
I just have been taking a regular brand multi everyday.

ryuage
04-14-2004, 05:15 PM
difference between on 100 and nitrean is nitrean is a protein blen while the optimum nutrition is just straight whey as said in its name...

personally I think gnc's mega man is overrpriced you can get a comparible multi at the vitamine shoppe for 10 dollars and its 90 tablets I believe.

Twist
04-15-2004, 03:33 AM
Im looking for something that i can put on weight, and still get some vitamins in my body to keep me energized and feeling good.

Do u guys think that taking both of these will help me achieve what i want them to do?

ryuage
04-15-2004, 03:41 AM
to put on weight you need to me in a calorie surplus multi vit/protein shake or not. Eat more then your body burns.

PiKappaWRX
04-16-2004, 02:35 AM
cals in v. cals out, its been said a million times.

ogarchamplin
04-16-2004, 06:10 AM
I used to use Eclipse whey protien and i have found that Nitrean IMO is better. Taste wise, mixing wise etc