PDA

View Full Version : Girlfriends diet, help.

Kaha
04-14-2004, 11:10 PM
Hey guys,

My Girlfriend is 5'11 , 155 lbs.

She wants to get toned and lose weight at the same time.

I am wondering what percents she would be looking at in terms of Protein, Carbs and Fat. Also how many calories about? Her Ideal calorie intake is around 1450.

thanks,

-kyle

snow
04-14-2004, 11:59 PM
5'11" 155 doesn't sound overly big, but anyways.. just have her eat normally, record her calories, and slowly lower that until she is losing .5 to 2 lbs per week until desire weight.

fat content for norm people should be around 30%.. usually i also hear 1 gram of protein per pound, but i don't know if that applies to weight loss.

also, get her to do some cardio.. and maybe some low weight high rep exercises to get her used to them, then maybe up the weight some.

Kaha
04-15-2004, 01:28 AM
5'11" 155 doesn't sound overly big, but anyways.. just have her eat normally, record her calories, and slowly lower that until she is losing .5 to 2 lbs per week until desire weight.

fat content for norm people should be around 30%.. usually i also hear 1 gram of protein per pound, but i don't know if that applies to weight loss.

also, get her to do some cardio.. and maybe some low weight high rep exercises to get her used to them, then maybe up the weight some.

no she looks good, and actually is fairly toned, she just needs to lose some body fat or so she thinks.

pusher
04-15-2004, 02:12 AM
A little bit of extra muscle would help her out then.

prof
04-15-2004, 10:06 AM
try WBB1 instead of all the cardio[ guessing] and gradually lower calories

Y2A
04-15-2004, 11:20 AM
try WBB1 instead of all the cardio[ guessing] and gradually lower calories

:withstupi

You can only "tone" if there is some muscle there, get her to lift some weights :)

snow
04-15-2004, 11:50 AM
:withstupi

You can only "tone" if there is some muscle there, get her to lift some weights :)

don't listen to this guy, he just harasses people while he sits on his couch with a beer gut drooling on himself!!

;)

Y2A
04-15-2004, 12:11 PM
don't listen to this guy, he just harasses people while he sits on his couch with a beer gut drooling on himself!!

;)

:drooling: