PDA

View Full Version : I'm hoping this will help me keep up with my diet and stuff.

Bryan Van Pack
04-14-2004, 10:59 PM
Seems like a fun thing, I always wanted to keep a journal, but writing one down in my notebook just never seems to happen.

I've been on my, what I like to call "eating healthy plan" for 4 days now and stuck to it. I did eat about 5 froot loops and a crumb of a cookie, but thats it. I promise!

I haven't seen my family in massachutes for about 2 years. That was my own doing, not liking how I look and all that low-self esteem crap I have worked so hard to overcome. I'm planning to see them in August or Sept, 2004 and I want to look my best. Which is why I'm dieting and excercising now.

My diet is pretty much in place. Though, I wish my last 2 meals were tastier, I actually dread them. However, I can't complain too much, I love my first 3 meals of the day. So all in all it's not too bad.

I have alot of doubts and fears. I'm scared i'm going to give up, or I won't make any progress. I'm scared I may be setting my standards to high and will be dissapointed with the outcome. How different or how much better can a guy look 30 pounds lighter?

This took me FOREVER to start, so I'm just happy I conquered that. Now my next objective is to start the excercise portion. Jogging isn't a problem, well it's very hard at first, but with some effort and dedication I can do it. The other "working out" portion will be more difficult. I don't have access to a gym untill Sept when I am off to College. So right now I'm relying on Bodyweight excercises, which build great bodies for my siblings (they took gymnastics.) So I'm currently researching that and trying to put together a safe and effective routine for myself. I'm just hoping I start excercising soon and stop putting it off. Was suppose to jog for 20 min early mon mourning, but I was so tired, I just went back to sleep. I've come to the conclusion, after failing a second time to go jogging, that I need atleast 8 hours of sleep before I can even get off the bed.

I'm ready for this journey I'm taking myself on and I hope I learn alot, learn the right stuff. I don't know what the results will be, but I'm excited about the possiblities and if anyone actually reads this you'll be able to experience it with me. :hello:

Canadian Crippler
04-14-2004, 11:02 PM
Purchase some free weights for you house. They wont give you GYM results, but with a few sets of Dumbells, you can do quite a few basic workouts. Good luck with this man, dont give up! :spam:

Saint Patrick
04-14-2004, 11:38 PM
Good luck w/ your goals.