PDA

View Full Version : I wasn't expecting the Chocolate Opticen to taste sooo good.

DoUgL@S
04-18-2004, 01:22 AM
The chocolate MRP Opticen taste better, has a better texture and is more filling than any other MRP I have tasted. It beats Slimfast, Atkin's and just about any meal replacement shake I have encountered. I like the vanilla Nitrean but this chocolate Opticen takes the cake. Very tasty. Good job guys!

Joe Black
04-18-2004, 03:54 AM
You need to be try the chocolate Nitrean then (assuming you haven't), its lovely. The opticen is a bit sweeter, but thats expected with it being an mrp.

By the way, would you mind if we used your post in our reviews section? Would you be able to pm me your real name and location? initials if you would rather your name is not on the at large site?

Thanks and we appreciate the order :)

Daniel

chris mason
04-18-2004, 05:55 AM
Thank you Mr. Molina!

DoUgL@S
04-18-2004, 09:41 AM
You need to be try the chocolate Nitrean then (assuming you haven't), its lovely. The opticen is a bit sweeter, but thats expected with it being an mrp.

By the way, would you mind if we used your post in our reviews section? Would you be able to pm me your real name and location? initials if you would rather your name is not on the at large site?

Daniel

I am a chocoholic and the reason I tried Vanilla is because at the time of my order everyone posting was saying that was the way to go. After tasting the MRP and your suggestion that the Nitrean is not as sweet I think my next Nitrean will be Chocolate. The vanilla is good but chocolate will be a nice change of pace at least for the next tub of Nitrean.

PM sent.

Thank you Mr. Molina!

You are welcome Mr. Mason!

ultraman
05-04-2004, 10:17 AM
I really love the taste of Opticen( chocolate). It tastes way better than I expected thanks atlarge nutrition for making an excellent product for taste and results.

chris mason
05-04-2004, 12:46 PM
You are more than welcome Ultra, and thanks for posting your opinion!

ultraman
05-05-2004, 06:50 AM
Thanks Chris. I have to say it Opticen is an excellent product. I'm not buying GNC anymore, now I'm an Atlargenutrition very satisfied customer. Can I use the creatine 500 with the Nitrean in the same shake?

chris mason
05-05-2004, 09:25 AM
You can, but it will effect the mixability a bit.

Neil
05-05-2004, 02:33 PM
I put creatine in my Nitrean and it has no noticable affect on the mixability. It makes a great post workout drink.

ogarchamplin
05-05-2004, 05:23 PM

Daniel

I agree with Hulk the choc Nitrean is awesome mixed with water or milk!