PDA

View Full Version : Cut?

Kloonie
04-18-2004, 09:49 AM
Ok, I'm fairly cut now, really low body fat percentage, probably around 7-10. I don't eat healthy at all, I eat whatever I want though. So if I were to diet, could I really cut? Or would it not even make a difference. I want to have maximum cut, and thats what I've been wondering. Cause I eat lots of junk food, and fatty foods etc.., and I look really good. So if I started eating really heatlhy, and start paying attention to diet/nutrition foods. Could I really cut like bad?

Anthony
04-18-2004, 09:56 AM
Yes.

Kloonie
04-18-2004, 09:56 AM
And how long would it take before I started to notice a difference?

Anthony
04-18-2004, 09:59 AM
Depends on how well you planned your cut ... if you measure your body fat with calipers, it might take a couple of weeks before you notice it drop, although it might take longer to notice a difference in the mirror.

Kloonie
04-18-2004, 09:59 AM
Oh, and whats a good list of healthy foods, that would be perfect for cutting.

There are fruits/vegetables/oats/brownrice/fish/eggwhites, what else is good? I also have a question about protein shakes, should I be taking 1-2 a day? Or is that unhealthy?

Anthony
04-18-2004, 10:07 AM
This is a summary from John Berardi's site:

Protein: fish, eggs, chicken, cottage cheese, milk protien isolates, whey-casein blends, beef

Carbohydrates: vegetables, mixed beans, fruits. oatmeal, mixed-grain bread, protein-enriched pasta

Fats: flax oil, olive oil, mixed nuts, fish oil

As for the protein shakes, they are fine, as long as they fit into the overall scheme.

Kloonie
04-18-2004, 01:38 PM
Thanks a lot man, for the help.

LuvDaPump
04-18-2004, 02:24 PM
Post some pics and we will be better able to determine what some dieting might do and make some workout recommendations to reach your goals. There is a def difference between cut with muscle and just plain skinny.

Kloonie
04-18-2004, 03:36 PM
Might take ahwhile, cause I don't have many pics of myself, but I'll try and get a few ;)