PDA

View Full Version : FOOD + WEIGHTS = BIG (hopefully)

ChrisH
04-20-2004, 01:22 AM
I want to go on a ****ing proper bulk, I feel so small.

Today I plan to get a diet and routine sorted.

I weigh about 175-180. I plan to get to about 200, and then maybe consider cutting, but probably not.

Wish me luck dudes.

Saint Patrick
04-20-2004, 01:25 AM
Good Luck, man.

I'm 178 right now and I feel pretty damn small too. Of course I'd probably feel small at 250 lol.

TheGimp
04-20-2004, 05:08 AM
Good luck :thumbup:

ryuage
04-20-2004, 05:59 AM
yah, thats what keeps us going. I will probably feel small no matter how big I get and that in turn will keep me going :) good luck

ChrisH
04-24-2004, 08:13 PM
Ok, my goals are:

about 20lbs of mass. (mostly muscle hopefully)
90kg Military press (BTN or in front, i'll decide that when i'm not drunk)
110kg Bench press for a few good reps. (I think I can do about 1)

Haha, I decided to do a report of my nights out:

Pull report:
Im such a wuss.
First I spoke to a load of girls who wanted to take a picture with me and my friend in it.
On way down to toilet, some girl started messing with my hair. I didn't know who the **** she was, so I was pretty confused. She gave some wierd explanation, but she was hot, so I didn't give a ****. She also had an american accent or something, so she was cool in my book.
Then I was speaking to this hot girl for a while, before I decided to be nice and advised her to go talk to some guy.
I got hit on by some chick, but she is a ****ing attention whore, so I pretty much ignored her (not harsh, but sort of ran off to get a drink).
As I went to the toilet, some girl I know started dancing with me for about 5-10 mins. It was pretty cool cos she was hot and she was rubbing her ass around on my crotch, but unfortunately I needed the toilet, so I said goodbye and went downstairs.
I saw the american girl again, but this time I found out she was canadian. Somehow she found out im 17, and she wasn't as eager to dance.

Conclusions: I'm a fool, but i've realised it doesn't matter if I don't know who the **** they are. If they are hot, I should pull. Sorted. Next time, if im as lucky as this time, the pull report should be more interesting.

PizDoff
04-24-2004, 08:59 PM
Lol!

TheGimp
04-25-2004, 05:00 AM
It was pretty cool cos she was hot and she was rubbing her ass around on my crotch, but unfortunately I needed the toilet

lol I can imagine that would be quite uncomfortable :p Interesting journal update :D

How long are you planning to take to add those 20 lbs?

Exnor
04-25-2004, 05:02 AM
Good luck, although I don't think your going to need it judging from your past bulk.

ReturnedFire
04-25-2004, 07:31 AM
:spam: good luck on the bulk :thumbup:

yeah who cares if you don't know them... hotness transcends familiarity :D

iLUDEd
04-26-2004, 12:09 AM
hope to see some more pimpin' reports in your journal dude, good luck with the bulk.

ChrisH
04-27-2004, 03:34 AM
Monday 26th March '04

Training: (All weights are in kg, multiply by 2.2 to get lbs)

Chest/Back

BB Bench
50 (110) x 12
90 (200) x 8
90 (200) x 5
90 (200) x 5

DB Flies
12x12
28x8
26x12

WG Chins
BW x 8
BW+14 x 6
Then supersetted with CG chins
BW+14 x 5

CG Pulldowns
Stack x 6

BB Rows
50x12
50x12

ChrisH
04-28-2004, 07:09 PM
Im really tired, will fill this in tomorrow if I still remember.

Wednesday

Legs

Squats

Leg Press

Squats

Leg Extend

Calf Raises

Pull Report
9:00pm - 6th form party thing. Nothing much happened. Nothing ever happens really except some scallies coming in and kicking off. That didnt happen either! (My friend made peace with some scally he had been having trouble with)
12:10am - Hahahahahahhaha
Tonight was SOOOOO fun. Me and a friend were competing for the same girl. It was very very funny. I looked really **** because some bitch from the 6th form party messed up all my hair and took out all the gel. But I carried on with wet hair from the toilets. This **** is so easy. Act confident and look slightly decent is the rule. We were both dancing with this girl, and her friend told me her name, and everyone elses name. (Anna, Carla and Lucita (hhahahah WTF). I was signalling to my friend to double team her (both dance with her, not **** (dirty bastards)) but he didnt know what I meant. My friend was dressed as a schoolgirl (fancy dress) and i was dressed in school clothes.

Anyway...
It was very fun, and although my mate seemed pissed off at times, I realised its all just a game.

Now its 02:10am and i've got school tomorrow.

EDIT: Me and a few friends spent at least 30 minutes singing songs, and I fell off the damn bus station.

-------------------------

I go through certain periods of figuring things out (me being young and all), and i've recently been figuring out women. They're so easy to understand once you get it all sorted.

CAUTION: DO NOT CLIMB THINGS WHEN YOU ARE DRUNK. YOU WILL FALL AND UNLESS YOU HAVE A MASSIVE ASS LIKE ME TO FALL ON, IT WILL HURT.

BUS STATION, SIGNPOST, DOESNT MATTER DUDES.

hahahahahahha

ChrisH
05-01-2004, 08:22 PM
Shoulders/Biceps/Triceps

Standing Military Press 2 x 6, 10
50kg x 6
40kg x 10a

Lateral Raises 2 x 6, 10
12kg x 6
8kg x 10

Triceps Dumbbell Close Grip Press 2 x 6, 10
34kg x 6
28kg x 8

Cable Press Downs 2 x 6, 10
60kg x 6
60kg x 10

Barbell Curl 2 x 6, 10
22.5kg x 6
20kg x 10

Concentration Curl 2 x 6, 10
14kg x 6
12kg x 10

I cant be bothered writing up the warm up sets.