View Full Version : critique my NEWEST diet
04-20-2004, 04:15 PM
04-20-2004, 04:18 PM
looks good to me, wheres the veggies or fruit? :)
04-20-2004, 04:22 PM
Seriously, you're gonna get scurvy!
heh, youve done the research, the hard part is following it....
the only thing I see is that you might want to alternate in some fruits, salads and/or green veggies and maybe kick a day or two with some extra lean ground beef.
I just got off a 40 pound weight gain and was able to keep BF reasonably low by only eating lower glycemic carbs like oats, yams and whole crushed wheat breads. I stayed away from pasta's and enriched/bleached/processed carbs.
nice work frank, looks good to me, there is others out there with more knowledge so maybe they have something to say, but as for as Im concerned = congrats on outlining a really nice meal plan.
04-20-2004, 04:32 PM
- Looks Good
- Add a piece of fruit, perhaps some OJ?
- You have rice listed twice.. or are you eating 1.5 cups of rice?
- Adding mixed veggies here would be good.. some carrots/brocolli/green beans. They have them at Costco.
- You drink milk twice each day, which i wouldn't do. But its up to you.
- You could also mix you diet up by eating some cottage cheese here instead of a third shake. I personally don't like to depend on three shakes a day. I would much rather keep it to two or even 1.
You could also take some fish/flax oil with meal 3.
04-20-2004, 04:55 PM
I don't think the oats are so important. Cottage cheese with some flax and salt. I like to also throw in some corn.
i had 1cup of cottage cheese before... in my previous diet...but how can i mix the cottage cheese and oats and such.... hmm...
Could you not just eat the 2 separately? :scratch:
Powered by vBulletin™ Version 4.0.6 Copyright © 2013 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.