PDA

View Full Version : Loss of apetite

toughguywannabe
04-23-2004, 03:18 PM
I think i'm losing my apetite for some reason I can't eat as much as I used to I don't know what could cause this. I've read somewhere that lack of apetite is a symptom of overtraining Is this true. I'm not sure if this belonds in this section but oh well..
:dj: :dj: :dj:

toughguywannabe
04-23-2004, 09:31 PM
anyone??

wleon
04-24-2004, 12:46 AM
well if you just start eating right, at the right times and the correct diet, ...I at least had trouble consuming all the food I had to eat, I think because I was not used to eat in the morning so it was hard but you just keep eating what you are supposed to.

appetite is not part of the equation for a bodybuilder, what you eat is not based on your level of hunger, but in what your pre determine calories and nutrients radios.

mikey4402
04-24-2004, 11:57 AM
just eat anyway!!!!!!. up your water intake , that has helped with my appitite

porto_6
04-25-2004, 06:23 PM
There could be another reason. Is there anyting really bothering you these days? I had this problem once and my doctor told me that theres some kind of acid that you can find in your stomach, that is also present somewhere in your brain. When you feel down or nervous, it takes your hunger away. Might want to think about this.

toughguywannabe
05-09-2004, 02:22 AM
There could be another reason. Is there anyting really bothering you these days? I had this problem once and my doctor told me that theres some kind of acid that you can find in your stomach, that is also present somewhere in your brain. When you feel down or nervous, it takes your hunger away. Might want to think about this.

yes that is probably why b/c my house has been robbed like a week ago.. and basically can't keep my mind off of it.. i dunno when i should beat their @$$es or what because i just don't want mess up the case hopefully when everything is settled im gonna start eating normally again.