PDA

View Full Version : is this too much???

latinomasfino
04-27-2004, 05:52 AM
is it ok to intake 70grams of protein for breakfast... no i dont eat 4 steaks lol
here let me show u what i eat
recipe for muscle pancakes :
1 scoop protein powder: 23grams of protein
1 cup TOTAL protein cereal: 17Grams of protein
6 tbsp real egg product: 12grams of protein
1 packet quaker oat cereal any flavor: 3 grams
5 packets of slpenda
MIX in a blender with lil bit of milk makes 2 medium pancakes
COTTAGE Cheese spread
1/2 cup cottage cheese: 15grams
1/4 packet jello sugar free powder rasberry or any berry flavor
sllice strawberries
mix cottage cheese and jello powder spread on pancakes and add some sliced strawberries

is that too much ?? cause its basically 600calories for breakfast at 8amlol

AllUp
04-27-2004, 07:22 AM
Haha, I don't think its too bad. I'd see if theres any sugar in the cereal/packets though. :o

latinomasfino
04-27-2004, 09:17 AM
Haha, I don't think its too bad. I'd see if theres any sugar in the cereal/packets though. :o
nope splenda is artificial sweetner so its str8 umm the only sugar comes from tota protein but it has like 4 fiber so that about 1/3 of the total carbs.

AllUp
04-27-2004, 11:35 AM
nope splenda is artificial sweetner so its str8 umm the only sugar comes from tota protein but it has like 4 fiber so that about 1/3 of the total carbs.
Hehe, I meant the packet(s) of the quaker oat cereal, my bad. Or sugar from teh total protein (I doubt theres much(if any), but I never saw the stats :) )

Seems like a golden breakfast. I cant eat that much that early because I'd have to p00 like mad at work, which isn't too fun.

BTW, the recipe seems pretty tyt. I'll most likely be stuffing my face with these so called "Protein/Muscle Pancakes" this weekend. Should be a good change from the tuna and MRP's. :p

latinomasfino
04-27-2004, 12:02 PM
Hehe, I meant the packet(s) of the quaker oat cereal, my bad. Or sugar from teh total protein (I doubt theres much(if any), but I never saw the stats :) )

Seems like a golden breakfast. I cant eat that much that early because I'd have to p00 like mad at work, which isn't too fun.

BTW, the recipe seems pretty tyt. I'll most likely be stuffing my face with these so called "Protein/Muscle Pancakes" this weekend. Should be a good change from the tuna and MRP's. :p

hell yea man hahah thast the one problem haha about 30minutes later im like OHH **** bathroom time haha buts hey it beats cookin when u don have the time..also if u want add some natural peanut butter to it...play around wiht the flavors yea the quaker has some sugars 27 carbs but hey we need some carbs anyways for energy so its sr8