PDA

View Full Version : I am done popping buttons....

mustang331
04-27-2004, 09:42 AM
I was going to start a pro-hormone cycle ( a-1/a-4 ) But I think I need to lose some fat first.. I am like 195lbs @ 5'9 and need to lose the gut I have...

I am normaly like 170 ripped, or 165.
So anyway I am going to do zero carbs for about 4 weeks to lose quickly, with lots of cardio. I know I will lose some muscle But I cannot stand being this fat!!!

I work out M-W-F and plan on doing cardio EVERY FREAKING DAY!!

Ğragons
04-27-2004, 11:32 AM
isnt 0 carbs like bad for ya? :-)

mustang331
04-27-2004, 03:54 PM
isnt 0 carbs like bad for ya? :-)

Yea for losing too much muscle, But I will still lose more fat faster, then with carbs.. And I wont be completely zero carbs

Paladyr
04-29-2004, 09:20 AM
0 carbs is just not healthy.

Sleepr
04-29-2004, 10:59 AM
If you lose too much muscle, you might just wind up to be a smaller version of what you are now. It's all about Body Composition. Have you tried an EC stack+creatine? I was able to cut nicely with it, it was a very slow cut, but my body comp is better than ever now. B/w creatine's and Ephedrine's anti-catabolic props, I didn't lose any muscle. I am actually only a couple pounds less than I was before the cut, but I definitely shed some fat.

EdgarMex
04-29-2004, 11:43 AM
Losing fat is all about diet and maybe some cardio. You can lose without using prohormones, and if your diet is not in check they won't do anything for you.

There's a lot of info about cutting in this forum, do a search, you'll find everything you need