PDA

View Full Version : burn the belly

samiam5
04-27-2004, 09:32 PM
Hi guys, how is everyone doing. Listen, I am going to europe in 30 days and i have this gut that pops out and makes my whole body look ****. Now what i started doing is i do 30 minutes of cardio after my workout 5 days a week. i work out for about an hour and a half, 2 body parts each time. I was wondering if this is the best way to keep the muscle and burn the fat at the same time. or what if i just do cardio without bodybuilding, maybe i'll burn fat faster. thanx guys!

wleon
04-27-2004, 10:08 PM
Hi guys, how is everyone doing. Listen, I am going to europe in 30 days and i have this gut that pops out and makes my whole body look ****. Now what i started doing is i do 30 minutes of cardio after my workout 5 days a week. i work out for about an hour and a half, 2 body parts each time. I was wondering if this is the best way to keep the muscle and burn the fat at the same time. or what if i just do cardio without bodybuilding, maybe i'll burn fat faster. thanx guys!

keep doing what you doing but more important WATCH your DIET

Shark
04-27-2004, 10:38 PM
I would drop a bit of the cardio if you want to keep all the muscle and more importantly, as wleon said, get your diet in order. Diet is what gets you lean, not cardio.

ulfar
04-28-2004, 05:42 AM
Yah, if you arent a big diet watcher, then pack protein and build allot of muscle to burn calories. Other than that you seem like you are doing fine.

Pudgy
04-28-2004, 01:15 PM
well you sound like an endomorph so i would up your cradio to 45 minutes per day do it first thing in the a.m. ON AN EMPTY STOMACH then make sure you get your post workout proteins with some carbs to effectively shuttle the carbs(simple) to your muscles then restrict them other than that. Make sure you cut out oyur bad fat and add some good fat or your body wont let the bad fat go, add some olive oil to a shake before bed or some natty peanut butter etc.

Paul Stagg
04-28-2004, 01:37 PM
a) Don't stop lifting
b) focus on diet to alter your body composition.