PDA

View Full Version : MissAbs...

Braveheart99
02-14-2001, 12:52 PM
My stats:

Height: 5'10
Weight: 145lbs(skinny, some muscle definition)

Goals:
I would like to gain between 15-20lbs, the only thing is that I have problems gaining weight, big problems. I started weight training two months ago and am enjoying it.

I am currently eating between 3000-3200 cals per day. I am trying to count my cals. I am in go shape but would love to put some muscle on my body and feel better about myself.

If you have any advise please help.

Thanks

MissAbs
02-14-2001, 05:19 PM
Not to be a wise a** but write to F'Angel and ask him what you should do..... :)

If you are really serious about adding some mass, then you may want to consider working with me for a month or so, I generally can take what appears to be hardgainers, and make them not so hardgainers....

It is impossible to give you everything you need to know, and that I need to know about you in one thread.

You can read more about my coaching at my site, or send me an email. I truly enjoy mass gain project.. I mean people...

Franco
02-15-2001, 12:49 AM
Thanks for reccomending me Miss A:):)

Braveheart you can contact me at FAngel21@hotmail.com

MissAbs
02-15-2001, 04:19 AM
You are suppose to tell him how wonderful I am.....laughing remember....

Abs

Franco
02-15-2001, 07:28 AM
I will tell him all that in the emails;)

Franco
02-15-2001, 09:55 AM
Originally posted by MissAbs
I generally can take what appears to be hardgainers, and make them not so hardgainers....

Ain't that the truth:), before working with Miss A my breakdown of fats carbs and protein made me think i was more of hardgainer, but when they were switched things such as weight and strength just started going through the roof for me:)

[Edited by FAngel on 02-15-2001 at 11:57 AM]