PDA

View Full Version : new summer diet

blaindsmith
04-30-2004, 05:58 PM
im thinking of going on a 2500 calorie diet with 200g of protein a day for the summer. i am about 197lbs with about a 36-38 waist and i am on an intensive 5 day a week program which i work beyond failure every exercise. i am curious if that diet is a good idea because i want to get rid of the gut but i dont want to neccisarily get my muscles cut. i want a happy medium cause the cut look is not what i am looking for. i want to add more size and cut the gut. what does everyone think. here are a few pics if you need them.

Spartacus
04-30-2004, 06:57 PM
beyond failure
wow is that like a superpower or something

to answer your question, you won't get "cut" untill you lose a lot of weight, it won't happen overnight. its pretty hard to get really ripped. just stay below maintnence calories and find a level that lets you slowly lose the fat.

Shark
04-30-2004, 08:11 PM
You need to cut bro.

Shao-LiN
04-30-2004, 08:14 PM
Definately need to cut, you have man tits. As for if that looks good, try it out. Adjust calories if you aren't losing or are losing too much.

ryuage
04-30-2004, 08:19 PM
i could have sworn you have 2 other threads wher eyou had posted your pictures and suggesetions/comments were made.