PDA

View Full Version : I RESPECT....

Twiztid
01-15-2001, 09:02 AM
Everyone who sat down to count calories...

I am finding it virtually impossible.

Some think that sticking to it would be hard, hell nah.. just figuring it out if enough to kill you! :(

Twiztid

Go Stars
01-15-2001, 09:07 AM
It is hard at first but once you have the hang of it(2weeks) you will be able to do it in your head.

Use cyberdiet.com or get you a book to have handy when at a restaurant.

Paul Stagg
01-15-2001, 09:49 AM
it really is a pain, isn't it?

Once you get used to it and used to what you eat, you won't have to be a strict about it...

I have a bud who insists that couting cals is NOT the way to go because it is impossible to get an accurate count, anyway.

He has a point, but his dieting method is usually a high cal CKD - and he makes it work without counting.

Joe Black
01-15-2001, 09:58 AM
Twiz, it IS a pain, but you get used to it..

I have been doing it for 3 months and now I just weigh eveything and now what each thing is in calories...

Once you have done the hard work of writing it down you only have to weigh from then on and you know you are hitting your calories... :)

Keep going mate..

[Edited by Hulk on 01-15-2001 at 11:58 AM]

Wizard
01-15-2001, 10:42 AM
When i first started counting cals,I found it hard,but now,a year later,it's a game for me.It's really easy.I can even remember the proteins/carbs/fats that something cosist of,not only the calories..

Buff
01-15-2001, 11:25 AM
Do it for a while so you can get the feel for it and learn that X amount of food has X amount of Cals/Pro/Carbs/fat then you will have a general idea of what your daily intake is like and you won't have to write every bit down. It's good to learn especially if you plan on competing because then you have to keep track of every single thing that goes in your mouth!

David
01-15-2001, 02:06 PM
Originally posted by Hulk

I have been doing it for 3 months

[Edited by Hulk on 01-15-2001 at 11:58 AM]

Hey, guys - I've been doing it since I was 13years old ;)
LOL...

But seriously, fellas - it's not that hard - I write everything that I eat down. I write how much protein, carbs, and calories it has. Right now I can name a food and tell you how much pro, carbs, and cal. it has.

The only reason I write it down now is so I will know when to eat what!
:D

Keep it up, bloody mates! :rolleyes: