PDA

View Full Version : Jez startin SERIOUSLY!?!

Jezmason
05-05-2004, 07:39 AM
Started...then stopped due to problems with my heart(i have a hole in my heart and athma). Now i'm startin properly 2DAY! Goin to the gym in half an hour. B back soon to post my workout/weight/food etc...

TheGimp
05-05-2004, 08:17 AM
Good luck mate.

Sounds like a pretty serious condition you have there. It's ok to train with it?

Jezmason
05-05-2004, 11:19 AM
Yeah it;s ok. Just got back and i sucked, even for a newbie i sucked. Did Incline presses 3x8 at at 30kg(gah) , decline i only managed 3x6 at 30kg and the same on bench. For biceps i did-Barbell curls 1x8 @ 10kg(dont laugh lol)
1x6 @ 15kg
1x5 @ 16kg

EZ curls 1x6(couldnt manage 8) @ 20kg
1x5! @ 24kg
1x3(oh dear) @ 26kg

Hammer curls 1x8 @ 10kg
1x6 @ 15kg
1x2(yes i failed completely) @16kg

Then i started doin wrist curls with a 20kg barbell but completely failed after only 2 reps from the hammer curls killin me!

I tried that pyramid thing with biceps coz my new trainin bud and his bro do it and they seem 2 b packin mass on...bastards! lmao

For breakfast i had 2 slices o brown bread toasted with some PB on. 6 eggs scrambled with semi-skimmed milk for dinner. A pre-workout protein shake and one after. I'm destroyin some cereal at the mo(some lo fat Fitnesse stuff, tastes good without sugar and seems to have a decent protein content compared to most cereals) and im gonna have some chicken and rice later...mebbe with a bit o curry on as a treat lol. Think i was failin coz i didnt have any carbs pre workout....i'll post some pics later....out....

Jezmason
05-05-2004, 12:26 PM
Just found this too, seems good. Seein as i'm havin trouble gettin protein in my meals