PDA

View Full Version : critque the hardgaining newbie

bentkarnes
05-06-2004, 12:43 AM
I started in Nov 2003 and started with the weight of 156ish lbs of bones and skin. So a solid 6 monthes of working out got me here to this point.

I'm around 180 now and I was going to do a small cut to get my abs showing a bit more for summer but screw that, I'd love to get to my 200lb goal and since I'm a hardgainer fat gain is pretty miminal. Just out of curiouslity, how long will 20lbs take on a good clean bulk? I dont really bulk hard and heavy, I take it pretty slow just making sure I get all the right nutrients and protien.

Anyway, since I'm at a plateau, I have to change up my routine big time and I'm just seeking some critisizm on what I should concentrate more on. You'll notice no leg pics, its because I've still got my chicken legs which will be the center of my new routine.

Allyrulez
05-06-2004, 02:29 AM
Eeek.. You only started a month before me but are completely kicking my ass!! Thanks for the motivation hehe

Killer shoulders, and you did stay lean... Awesome job!!!

Viking
05-06-2004, 09:47 AM
Looking good man! Especially for only lifting since november!!! :) The only good advice i can give ya is keep eating alot and right, while training hard.

bentkarnes
05-07-2004, 01:19 AM
Eeek.. You only started a month before me but are completely kicking my ass!! Thanks for the motivation hehe

Killer shoulders, and you did stay lean... Awesome job!!!

Yeah I'm pretty glad I stayed lean, I was going to cut but after 2 weeks of this I said screw it and wait until I really have too since cutting wasnt as easy as I suspected.

ThreeD
05-07-2004, 03:35 AM
lookin good bro, keep up the hard work and more progress will come day by day ;)