PDA

View Full Version : A Contrast Of Angles

Franjipani
05-09-2004, 12:00 AM
Wow !! Back by popular demand……AND with a new journal title in tow…I’ve returned with a new set of goals & amazing clarity as to HOW to achieve them. Nothing like a muscular injury setback to hone in on whats most important in my life and I choose HEALTH & WELLBEING!!! :nod: :thumbup:

Okay, with that being said……this is my third journal…..”A Work In Progress” was numero uno….I dipped my toes in the water so to speak. I learned how to strength train properly…Then during my “Magic Moments Tour” where I met so many of you gorgeous creatures….”Breaking The Barriers”…emerged. It gave me the momentum to be “badass” & “hardcore”…meaning I was in a total state of “confusion”. I listened to oodles of advice from others about gym etiquette, lifting, diet & supplementation etc… and for 6 months I prepared for a competition which I eventually withdrew from due to conflicting beliefs…Now its time to have some faith and trust myself. :idea:

I’ve stripped back all the “fluffy” stuff and getting back to basics. There are two things about our bodies we can change. Our COLOUR and our SHAPE. I have done the former (have a great tan) and now I’m working on creating a beautiful ”Contrast Of Angles”. This will give me the fabulously sexy feminine hourglass curves I most desire. To lose bodyfat I play soccer three times a week, I jog (Stu Middleton style – warmup 15mins, jogging 15mins, cooldown 15mins to burn fat for fuel instead of suger…..which teaches my body to reset its metabolism), African dancing – mega cardio workout, I do Peter Egoscue – structural alignment, & strength train. I also treat myself to one hell of a remedial massage every fortnight….totally ROCKS !!! :thumbup:

The gym membership is now gone in favour of working out in the backyard using a super-dupa hand made squat rack one of my new flatmates has constructed….It’s fabuloso !! :strong:

GOALS:-
I am currently increasing the size of my lats, hamstrings & delts. At the same time I am decreasing bodyfat to reveal my biceps, triceps & quads. I’ve realised muscle growth is all about growth hormone & increasing the heart rate to a point where receptors can release it to the targeted muscles. Warming up the muscles plays a huge part…So, I wear a heart rate monitor and lift heavy….makes complete sense.

ROUTINE:-
I have two splits. Upper & Lower body. For Upper body I do BB “curl press” & BB rows. For Lower body I do Squats & deadlifts. All lifts using the Barbell and I stand to increase the heartrate. Voila….That’s it…..I’m all about MAXIMUM results…MINIMUM time….. :angel:

Stay tuned.... :lurk:

mixta
05-09-2004, 01:20 AM
New journal! Good luck with it all Franji :)

:spam:

Saint Patrick
05-09-2004, 02:24 AM
We missed you frannie!

Good luck w/ your goals.

Isaac Wilkins
05-09-2004, 05:41 AM
Uh-oh, teh Franji is approaching Dinosaur Training! :cool:

Get some, girlie, get some.

Tank23
05-09-2004, 05:44 AM
Great to see ya back gal! Now you're even more hardcore...working out in the backyard with only compounds ;)

ectx
05-09-2004, 02:25 PM
the most important thing is that you enjoy what you're doing and that you have fun. The moment that stops is the moment you need to reanalyze things, but you know that.

with that said: damn girl, your multiple journals are approaching monstar status!

Glad you're back. Miss you loads. You know the rest ;)

WillKuenzel
05-09-2004, 08:50 PM
About damn time! :p Let's see some more regular updates. ;)

JustinF
05-10-2004, 03:03 AM
:clap:

Good to see ya back here Frannie. It sounds like you have a ton of clarity on your goals and how you are going to achieve them. I'll be watching!! ;)

:lurk:

Leprechaun
05-10-2004, 07:31 AM
Frannie!

...good to see ya again darlin.

Indie
05-10-2004, 07:59 AM
Welcome back. Looking forward to hearing about your new successes!

ElPietro
05-10-2004, 08:55 AM
Hey Francesca! Been meaning to email or snail mail you lately, but have been busy (read: lazy). :p

Don't push too hard if you are still hurt though. I've re-injured myself a few times, it's easy to get too enthusiastic when you just get back into the swing of things.

And now you are a soccer chick! I just played a bit with my little 6 year old niece on saturday at a momma day bbq.

Hope you've been able to walk outta bars on your own two feet lately. ;)

JustinF
05-10-2004, 09:09 AM
Hope you've been able to walk outta bars on your own two feet lately. ;)

How did I know you'd have to bring this into the new journal?? :zipit:

ElPietro
05-10-2004, 09:16 AM
Each girl needs a story to be identified by. Tina has her "broken glass penis story", Fran has her, "I got carried down the steps of the bar over Peter's shoulder story." :D

JustinF
05-19-2004, 03:40 AM
:windup:

Tryska
05-19-2004, 07:27 AM
:clap:

yay frannie!!! so glad your back!

Relentless
05-19-2004, 08:01 AM
:hump:

McBain
05-19-2004, 09:58 AM
:hello:
http://rl1908.com/Origin/2003-origin.jpg

Tryska
05-19-2004, 10:05 AM
Fran has her, "I got carried down the steps of the bar over Peter's shoulder story." :D

~~~~oh no. it happened again?

JustinF
05-19-2004, 10:33 AM
~~~~oh no. it happened again?

:D

You never heard that story huh? She had a whole entourage carrying her downstairs and back home!! 'Twas a fun night indeed!!

Sorry Frannie!!

Relentless
05-19-2004, 10:51 AM
You never heard that story huh? She had a whole entourage carrying her downstairs and back home!! 'Twas a fun night indeed!!

Bah, that's nothin'. SHould have seen her in Noosa, when she...

nevermind, I promised not to tell...

JustinF
05-19-2004, 10:52 AM
Bah, that's nothin'. SHould have seen her in Noosa, when she...

nevermind, I promised not to tell...

tuttut

You can't do that!! Spill it!!

Tryska
05-19-2004, 12:16 PM
nope never heard one. not sure it trumps my frannie story, tho.