PDA

View Full Version : First pics after 2 months of training

doctorcod
05-09-2004, 05:47 PM
So you can see my stats in my sig, i was 140lbs and have gained 12lbs in the last 2 months... And i am 6'1" so im still a skinny guy lol, anyway here are ze pics.

oh yeah and my back looks like the moon because of pimples, damn.

http://img10.imageshack.us/img10/8471/may9thbackflex.JPG

calves, kinda washed out from the flash

http://img10.imageshack.us/img10/9685/may9thcalfflex.JPG

traps and quads

http://img10.imageshack.us/img10/9659/may9thquadsandtraps.JPG

biceps/shoulders

http://img10.imageshack.us/img10/4669/may9thdoublebi.JPG

chest flex

http://img10.imageshack.us/img10/992/may9thchestflex.JPG

ryuage
05-09-2004, 06:06 PM
any before pictures to compare? anyways 12 lbs is good but your still scrawny just keep eating!

doctorcod
05-09-2004, 06:10 PM
any before pictures to compare? anyways 12 lbs is good but your still scrawny just keep eating!

Heh, yeah im still a scrawny guy. Not really any before pics. let me see if i can scrap one up here.

heres one about 1 month before i started... but the lighting is bad

http://img5.imageshack.us/img5/2793/mirror1.JPG

JTyrell710
05-09-2004, 08:27 PM
*shields eyes from before pic*
gahhh
-dont forget to eat like a demon..

doctorcod
05-09-2004, 11:07 PM
*shields eyes from before pic*
gahhh
-dont forget to eat like a demon..
hahah i am, and frankly its hard, im just not hungry enough, but i do have a protein shake at night after i eat 3 full meals, and i throw a bananna in there, some ice cream, and whole milk... this seems to be working....

Dedicated
05-10-2004, 12:01 AM
Noticable improvement.

steveo
05-10-2004, 09:30 AM
hahah i am, and frankly its hard, im just not hungry enough, but i do have a protein shake at night after i eat 3 full meals, and i throw a bananna in there, some ice cream, and whole milk... this seems to be working....

Three meals is not going to cut it. You need to eat a lot more at least 5 times a day. If you can't eat too much food I would suggested to consume a MRP between each meal, one being right after your workout. Whole milk would be a good idea to use with your MRP for now.

McFerret85
05-10-2004, 01:11 PM
Nice improvement, doctorcod. 12 pounds in two months is pretty darn good in my book. Keep eating and training like crazy. Consistency will get you where you want to be. I suspect your friends and family will really start taking notice of the next 12 pounds you gain.

doctorcod
05-10-2004, 03:06 PM
thank you for the replies... i am definately looking into some 2000+ calorie mrp stuff from gnc, its like 3 glasses a day, i take just wey protein right now.

bill
05-11-2004, 01:40 PM
good improvements, eat more you can do it :spam:

doctorcod
05-11-2004, 03:23 PM
good improvements, eat more you can do it :spam:

aha! thank you sir...

i just bought some 1850 calorie MRP from GNC a few minutes ago, 1 serving is 3 scoops and equals 1850 cals plus 40g of protein, but i have some whey protein as well, should i throw a scoop of whey in one of those shakes or something? to get like 80g, then i can get the rest of my protein from my daily diet, cuz i would need like 150g cuz im 150lbs right?

steveo
05-11-2004, 06:15 PM
aha! thank you sir...

i just bought some 1850 calorie MRP from GNC a few minutes ago, 1 serving is 3 scoops and equals 1850 cals plus 40g of protein, but i have some whey protein as well, should i throw a scoop of whey in one of those shakes or something? to get like 80g, then i can get the rest of my protein from my daily diet, cuz i would need like 150g cuz im 150lbs right?

Your boby can only process so much protein at one time so it would be best to spead it out evenly throughout the day. Plus, if you consume that much protein at once god only knows how gassy you will get.

doctorcod
05-12-2004, 08:58 PM
Your boby can only process so much protein at one time so it would be best to spead it out evenly throughout the day. Plus, if you consume that much protein at once god only knows how gassy you will get.

i learned that the hard way with the whey protein a week ago, i put in like 3 scoops, and in like 40minutes, it was dirrhea time... :cry:

The_Brick
05-12-2004, 10:54 PM
Do you work other body parts than your arms?

doctorcod
05-13-2004, 12:52 PM
Do you work other body parts than your arms?

lol yeah dude, guess its too early to tell. but i have gained 1 inch on my quads, and about .5 an inch on my claves.

bill
05-13-2004, 01:33 PM
aha! thank you sir...

I would split the serving and make two, then have a whey shake at another time. for a wk. and see if you gain any wt. then if not increase from there. just some thoughts. you will have to just play around and see how much it takes to get you gaining wt.

doctorcod
05-13-2004, 11:18 PM
I would split the serving and make two, then have a whey shake at another time. for a wk. and see if you gain any wt. then if not increase from there. just some thoughts. you will have to just play around and see how much it takes to get you gaining wt.

ok so i had my first mrp shake the other day (i have had whey before) and it tastes like total ****... i mean there is MORE powder than milk practically how is it all going to dissolve? i put it in the blender for like 1 whole minute and i can still feel grains going down my throat, and by the end of the cup i feel like vomiting all over the place!

YUCK! but i guess i gotta do what i gotta do to gain ze weight. I put a bananna and some ice cream in it to make it taste better but then its almost too thick do drink?

should i add more milk? or less powder? bleh....

k-monster
05-21-2004, 07:26 AM
Three meals is not going to cut it. You need to eat a lot more at least 5 times a day. If you can't eat too much food I would suggested to consume a MRP between each meal, one being right after your workout. Whole milk would be a good idea to use with your MRP for now.

whats a MRP?? is it like a MRE??

doctorcod
05-22-2004, 11:27 PM
whats a MRP?? is it like a MRE??

meal replacement powder........ its not a military thing lol