PDA

View Full Version : How do you make chicken?

Raine
02-14-2001, 10:42 PM
Hey,
How do the rest of you prepare your chicken breast? I am bored of the way I make it (salt, pepper, garlic salt). Do you have any easy, yet tasty recipes for the stuff? Cause you all know we cant stop eating it...but im getting tired of it.

Thanks,
Raine.....

Franco
02-15-2001, 12:53 AM
Hey Raine good to have you aboard

There is a list of recipes here http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/recipe.htm, which includes chicken amongst other various meats just scroll down to see the recipes:)

Joe Black
02-15-2001, 02:44 AM
I have to say I am lazy and just throw it no the oven unseasoned etc.....

But I made a post a while back that was pretty popular about spicing this up in general..

Check it out here (http://wannabebig.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=22)

[Edited by Hulk on 02-15-2001 at 04:44 AM]

The_Chicken_Daddy
02-15-2001, 05:52 AM
How do you make a chicken?

Ok, get a chicken (not me) and a rooster.

Play some romantic music, y'know, really get them in the mood.....

Sinep
02-15-2001, 08:41 AM
LMAO @ Chicken
'get a chicken (not me) and a rooster.'
Hey, why not you C_daddy.. you don't wanna score?

The_Chicken_Daddy
02-15-2001, 11:26 AM
Not with a rooster no sinep...

Raine
02-15-2001, 11:55 AM
You guys are clowns......
Here I was thinking I'd get some good recipes.....LOL

Thanks anyways......
Raine.....

Frankster
02-15-2001, 04:18 PM
Of course not, youre a chicken daddy, but you can score with the chickens. :p
Oh and if youre a daddy, does that mean that you already scored with a chicken??

Budiak
02-15-2001, 05:27 PM
Here's what you do. Get yer chicken. Throw some cayenne pepper on it, some papirika, some oregano. Throw it on the george foreman grill for 6 minutes, eat it.
Here's a recipe for soft tacos-
1 red bell pepper
1 small onion
some chicken
some beans(1/2 cup red kidney)
Whole wheat or corn tortillas
cheese(if your diet permits)
salsa
chili powder
cayenne pepper
one habanero pepper

chop up the red pepper and the onion into short strips, cut the chicken into strips as well.
Heat a non-stick pan on medium heat until it passes the water test. Spray with generous application of PAM.
Throw everything in there except the salsa and tortillas. Spice with cayenne and chili powder (be careful when you throw in the habanero- if you breathe it in you can sting your lungs something fierce!). Cook in pan, constantly turning ingredients until chicken is cooked through.
Throw contents of pan onto tortillas, top with cheese and salsa. Wolf down without thinking. Think of how good it might have been if you could feel your tongue.

Happy?

Twiztid
02-15-2001, 05:40 PM
I don't!

George Forman does it all.

Great for Chicken and Steaks :o)

Good Old George, from the ring to my counter.. ah well.
:)

Twiztid

Jeremy Ray
02-15-2001, 08:26 PM
I'm a bad cook. I just throw something in the frying pan, then turn on the fan hoping the smoke detector won't go off again...

The_Chicken_Daddy
02-16-2001, 07:06 AM
Originally posted by Frankster
Oh and if youre a daddy, does that mean that you already scored with a chicken??

Well...I don't mean to brag...It's not something i'm proud of, and the RSPCA have been on my case for what feels like forever!...

Franco
02-16-2001, 08:50 AM
[/B][/QUOTE]Well...I don't mean to brag...It's not something i'm proud of, and the RSPCA have been on my case for what feels like forever!... [/B][/QUOTE]

LMFAO:D:D:D

The_Chicken_Daddy
02-16-2001, 09:00 AM
Ok, just so i don't actually get the RSPCA on my case i just want to point out that i do not, in any way participate in the act of intercourse with farmyard animals nor do i agree with the act of intercourse with farmyard animals...well, just for fun maybe...

The_Chicken_Daddy
02-16-2001, 09:02 AM
;)

hahahah j/k

Don't take me seriously guys and gals....ever if you have any sense yourself...

gary
02-16-2001, 01:56 PM
Cooking chicken:

1. Boil (can add spices/herbs/veggies)
2. Grill (foreman's griller)

or Just eat directly by opening a can. Add sauce if needed.

Occasionally eat out in restaurants.

Don't make life complicated. You need time to cook 6 meals, eat 6 meals, sleep 8-10hrs and workout 1hr. If your gym is at a distance - you spend time in driving, changing clothes and taking shower too.

Save time.