PDA

View Full Version : this was after my first cycle....

ONE
05-13-2004, 09:09 PM
Me So Happy!!

some are repetitive but nice :hump:

KeMiKaL
05-13-2004, 09:25 PM
ahhh now i see

nice

ONE
05-13-2004, 09:39 PM
three more......

Teufelhund
05-13-2004, 10:08 PM
wow man, thats great! what was your cycle and what were your gains?

you are working legs, too right?

kingmetal
05-13-2004, 11:39 PM
Good job, dood. Sick Shoulders and nice taper. WHats your weight/height at?
And Im with Teuf on this one- where's dem wheels, mahn!!

Im curious to see your cycle run-down as well.

Max-Mex
05-14-2004, 06:39 AM
Very nice. However, if you have stick legs, I take it all back!

:D

chris mason
05-14-2004, 09:36 AM
Well, regardless of your legs your upper body looks quite good. Very lean with good size. Your physique is definitely one that could have been attained naturally, I think you resorted to drugs way too soon.

Slick 25
05-14-2004, 04:33 PM
That could be attained naturally? Damn. Well thats what I would like to look like. Good job ONE. I should get some pics soon, chris u can help me figure out how far away I am. Nice Job man!

SW
05-14-2004, 05:32 PM
good.......wish it woulda been without drugs. kudos chris mason

ONE
05-14-2004, 10:20 PM
stats>

age 26
5'10"
187lb

I've never been this heavy, and I dont think I resorted to early to drugs. I graduated high school at 135 lbs. I have always been a shinny dude, and I played all kinds of sports and weight trained and all this is realy the only thing that helps me put on the weight and I am sure I'll loose some of it but not too much because I liked to see my gains and ran small amount of ancillarys throughout.

cycle was
weeks
1-4 400mg test-e
1-4 30mg dbol
5-8 500mg test-e
9-12 600mg test-e
9-12 35mg dbol

I have a little tenderness in the nipps only when I mess with them but am takinig nolva for that

I start my pct soon and will be taking clomid ,nolva.

52lbs in seven years, that seems good to me.

before the cycle I weighed ~160-165lbs 13.5 weeks ago.

oh yeah MAX-MEX...
the legs are fine I just didn't take any pic of them.
am pressing 720lbs not for long though!! thanks for the critiqes.

staggard
05-14-2004, 10:51 PM
back rocks dude

Beast
05-14-2004, 11:11 PM
Yeah, your back looks excellent!

kAiXuan
05-14-2004, 11:31 PM
i agree with chris, that could have been attained natural.

Black_Curtain
05-15-2004, 05:19 AM
That's a great physique.

So what if this could have been attained naturaly? I can count the number of people who have REALLY reached their genetic potential and only then resorted to steroids on one hand. From the pics you can see he had a solid base so give him some slack.

chris mason
05-15-2004, 05:49 AM
That's a great physique.

So what if this could have been attained naturaly? I can count the number of people who have REALLY reached their genetic potential and only then resorted to steroids on one hand. From the pics you can see he had a solid base so give him some slack.

The point was that he is nowhere near his genetic potential and he could attain that physique without resorting to drugs which have harmful side effects. I realize that bodybuilders like to delude themselves into thinking that steroids are safe, but they are not. Just as the steroids have the positive effect of building size and strength, they also have negative side effects.

I hate to see a young man make the same sort of mistake that I, and others I have known, made.

In the end it is his personal choice. I said something about it because I am 99% sure he is not striving to be a professional athlete of any sort (which is about the only justification I can see for the risk, and even then I still think it is a poor decision). I would like to see young men attain great physiques and live long and healthy lives.

I said something because I care...

chris mason
05-15-2004, 05:53 AM
stats>

age 26
5'10"
187lb

I've never been this heavy, and I dont think I resorted to early to drugs. I graduated high school at 135 lbs. I have always been a shinny dude, and I played all kinds of sports and weight trained and all this is realy the only thing that helps me put on the weight and I am sure I'll loose some of it but not too much because I liked to see my gains and ran small amount of ancillarys throughout.

cycle was
weeks
1-4 400mg test-e
1-4 30mg dbol
5-8 500mg test-e
9-12 600mg test-e
9-12 35mg dbol

I have a little tenderness in the nipps only when I mess with them but am takinig nolva for that

I start my pct soon and will be taking clomid ,nolva.

52lbs in seven years, that seems good to me.

before the cycle I weighed ~160-165lbs 13.5 weeks ago.

oh yeah MAX-MEX...
the legs are fine I just didn't take any pic of them.
am pressing 720lbs not for long though!! thanks for the critiqes.

It is the only thing that helps you to put on weight because you don't know how to train properly and eat properly in order to progress naturally, period.

My brother was in college at 135 lbs at just over 6' in height. He was able to get to a lean 184 lbs in weight COMPLETELY NATURALLY through proper training and diet. I was very proud of him. My brother and I have very different genes in terms of our builds. I don't buy into your idea that you could not put on weight naturally.

Reinier
05-15-2004, 08:19 AM
Looking good man.
But I also agree with Chris.
If you "can't gain naturally" you're probably not eating right.
If you were, you would be saying,
"I was training hard, drinking lots of water and sleeping well and I ate good so that I gained about an lbs a week, but it was all fat"

but that's not what happened is it?
Not saying that you were wrong to do what you did its your choice and your judgement but don't say you could not get bigger naturally.

ONE
05-15-2004, 10:27 AM
Well I thank you for all your opinions because thats what they are but you cannot call me a liar!!!!!! PERIOD!!!! You cannot say that I would have been able to attain this without the help and route I took because you do not know me or my body or the genes that run in my family! Do you? Can one judge so deeply just based on what he sees

"It is the only thing that helps you to put on weight because you don't know how to train properly and eat properly in order to progress naturally, period."

What?
I don't think you read my post properly.I'm not trying to start a fight but I did mention that I gained thirty five pounds before I started this cycle. NATURALLY! If 35lbs is not a lot for you then you must be a freak of nature or some thing. Do you have pics :)

"If you "can't gain naturally" you're probably not eating right.
If you were, you would be saying,
"I was training hard, drinking lots of water and sleeping well and I ate good so that I gained about an lbs a week, but it was all fat"

Do I really have to say that in order to seem real in the pursuit of hypertrophy happines? Why would I do this to gain fat? It's muscle I want! Mine just comes harder than most! (I probably should have said Extra-Lean instead of skinny! Seriously!)

I thought that was why I've been asking questions and reading up the arse on this and other boards. Looking at the pictures you can see that Im not carrying much fat at all an it's very good quality lean weight. IMO!
But If I must then I must!
I train My ass off when I hit the gym I go usualy by myself and blast everything I can. I have a protein shake first then breakfast about 1-1.5 hrs later then a snack, lunch then snack, gym, then protein 30 min after workout then dinner!!!!! sometimes I skip dinner because Im tired from the gym but then I drink 80gm of protein those nights and relax and fall asleep.This is very expensive for me as it is for most out their. I've done what I can and will continue to research and build on what I have made.

chris mason
05-15-2004, 11:09 AM
I can judge based upon my experience with individuals and training which spans a period very close to the length of your life.

You could have progressed to the point you are at now without drugs. I am not calling you a liar and I think it is incorrect to do so. What I am saying is that you were/are ignorant to the manner in which you could progress naturally.

ONE
05-15-2004, 11:41 AM
I wasn't saying you were calling me a liar but it was Reinier who did.
I welcome all objective critisism.
Chris is your profile correct or is it something for people to look at? just wondering. Because if so than your only 7 years my elder. I thought were much older the way you were talking. Thank you again.
Well who knows when I might do it again but it was fun and I got alot out of it.

I posted my pics because I was proud and I'm sticking to it!!!!!

bill
05-15-2004, 12:14 PM
It's good to have a place where we all can say yeah or nay and give feedback anyway I think. One nice job I do have to agree somewhat with Chris though, but if you continue with the gear just continue your research and remember nothing comes without a price.

chris mason
05-15-2004, 02:35 PM
I wasn't saying you were calling me a liar but it was Reinier who did.
I welcome all objective critisism.
Chris is your profile correct or is it something for people to look at? just wondering. Because if so than your only 7 years my elder. I thought were much older the way you were talking. Thank you again.
Well who knows when I might do it again but it was fun and I got alot out of it.

I posted my pics because I was proud and I'm sticking to it!!!!!

If you are 26 years old then I am 7 years your elder (I will be 34 in July). I was under the impression you are 19-20 years old. If I was incorrect then I will change my number to 65% :D .

I don't think it was appropriate for Reinier to call you a liar.

I do think you have a great physique. You know the rest of my thoughts.

ectx
05-15-2004, 02:46 PM
I'm actually in agreement with Chris here *gasp* lol :p
You have a great physique, but I still think you could have accomplished it naturally. When I hear about people who are hard gainers I look at people like HY, BCC, and Teufelhound. Although BCC and TH later on used gear, it was their initial dedication to training and diet that got them to the next level. These guys ate, and ate, ate and trained and trained and trained. Look into the first few pages of HY's journal to get an idea of his dedication toward diet. I know BCC would actually set his alarm clock to make sure he ate regularly and pleanty. These guys ate until they were nauseous, and trained to that point to. LOL, then there's people like me, who hate all you hard gainers, because we love food, but our metabolisms are so damn slow :( bah...I ramble. Eitherway, I don't have the same aversions to gear as Chris does, but I still agree with him.

doctorcod
05-15-2004, 11:39 PM
damn im a hardgainer, and the results i see here make me tempted to delve into that schtuff.... jk, ill do it natural but it sure is tempting. nice worke dude, you look great.

Black_Curtain
05-16-2004, 02:32 AM
Know what? Chris is right. I thought this guy resorted to steroids when he was keeping a good training regime and a decent diet. Now I just think he jumped on the wagon too early - getting his protein from shakes and snacks instead of raw food, tsk tsk.

Chris, please visit the general chat - juice topic.

chris mason
05-16-2004, 06:07 AM
I avoid general chat these days. There is too much emotion for me there.

British Pimp
05-16-2004, 07:27 AM
You're looking good but with regards to gaining 35lbs - I wouldn't say that's particularly impressive.

A newbie who trains and eats properly should gain 35lbs in one year. Obviously progress will taper off after that but after 6 years of training, even the most genetically impaired individuals can reach 200lbs with relative ease, at a reasonable bf% - assuming they are eating and training adequately.

Silverback
05-16-2004, 11:49 AM
Excellent gains, im not going to comment on as to whether you 'used' too early. But id be interested to know what your measurements are e.g. chest, legs, arms, wrist etc... just to get an idea of what you are in figures, because you look so impressive.

B-R

ONE
05-16-2004, 03:08 PM
Curtain man you are entitled to your opinions as well but, what made you think that and then change your mind?

The voices can play tricks on you!

ONE
05-16-2004, 03:13 PM
pimp Daddy you know people that have gained 35lbs in one year naturaly, and are lean after all that weight gain?

kAiXuan
05-16-2004, 04:18 PM
I graduated weighing 130, a "hardgainer" just like you. Better diet and better training put me up to 160 within a short amount of true training time. I have a Small bf% increase, but nothing I couldnt get rid of in a month or 2. Chris was simply stating facts from his years of experience, and from my standing and experience I can do nothing but agree. Unless your at your FULL genetic potential (which would take years and years to reach) using Steriods is nothing but a shortcut or easy way out.

staggard
05-16-2004, 04:41 PM
Thought I would chime in here a bit. I know i'm gonna get a lot of Sh#$ for this too.

If you check out some other peoples journals that have or are juicing, you'll notice that the same people that are giving you smack are also the ones praising it. The difference is that you aren't as big as they are.

Just my opinion.

HahnB
05-16-2004, 05:28 PM
You have a nice build there. Natural or not doesn't really matter to me. You may have been able to get there without steroids but that doesn't mean you can't progress farther without them.

JustinASU
05-16-2004, 05:48 PM
ONE- I think you have great results, congratulations.

That being said I gained 85 lbs naturally. I too was a hardgainer.

WillKuenzel
05-16-2004, 06:16 PM
Not to take anything away from your gains dude, they are good, but for others that see your pictures, it is possible to do it naturally. It just takes a bit more time and sometimes resolution than most have to get there.

I graduated high school around 135-140lbs, about 6-7% bf. I graduated college around 185lbs 7-8% bf. Before I started cutting for a competition last year (1 year after college graduation) I had gotten up to 205lbs around 10-12% bf. All natural.

At one time I was consuming between 7000-8000 calories a day. I'd do that 6 days a week but could only manage around 5000 calories on Sundays. The diet wasn't great but I could eat anything and still stay lean. It wasn't completely junk food and crap but I know over the course of the day I got anywhere from 300-400g of protein.

Nobody is saying that you don't look good but we are just going to encourage others not to step too soon without knowing that there is alot you can still do naturally.

ONE
05-16-2004, 08:12 PM
This was my choice!!!!!!!!!! I felt that this was the next step for me to take and I did it with both eyes open. The smart way. I researched and then researched some more!

kAiXuan, Don't talk to me as if I don't work hard, as if I just resort to taking the "easy way out". You think those big ass young proffesional bb's that you compliment all the time and start threads about have reached their "FULL genetic potential"! When did they start using, and what makes them better than me!
You know I don't smoke pot. Unlike you. How did you describe yourself
"ACTIVE STONER" because you cant function properly without it. Please don't be a hypocrite.
I just said this to prove a point, not cause a problem. Like I posted before...

I did this because I was proud of what I had accomplished with my hard work!

People are going to do what they want regardless of what they read or hear. How many years have you(meaning everyone) done so.

Thank you for your compliments and opinions!

Justin- Your just a house with legs! :)

Dedicated
05-16-2004, 08:40 PM
Looking strong and lean. Don't let what these other people are saying get you down. There is nothing wrong with taking steroids before reaching your natural potential as long as you are willing to deal with the risks/side effects. You are the one who had to deal with that, not all these other people. What I'm saying is you paid your dues for your gains. Nice work once again man.

phatmonky
05-16-2004, 10:22 PM
Not to take anything away from your gains dude, they are good, but for others that see your pictures, it is possible to do it naturally. It just takes a bit more time and sometimes resolution than most have to get there. .

I'm glad you are around to remind us natural hardgainers that patience will eventually work

Black_Curtain
05-17-2004, 08:16 AM
Weight is nothing. Some of the guys here who gained naturally more that he did after a cycle don't look good as him. I actually have very close LBM, at the exact same height and I believe I don't look as good. Probably a small build - 184lbs on a small built 5'10 is great.

I changed my opinion about your usage because you said "
I train My ass off when I hit the gym I go usualy by myself and blast everything I can. I have a protein shake first then breakfast about 1-1.5 hrs later then a snack, lunch then snack, gym, then protein 30 min after workout then dinner!!!!! sometimes I skip dinner because Im tired from the gym but then I drink 80gm of protein those nights and relax and fall asleep." - snacks and shakes are the best source of protein. Eat alot of solid food. Force feed yourself. I'd say that with a great diet of 6-7 meals of soild food and shake on training days you could have made much better results both naturally and during cycle.
Anyway... your personal prefence. When you have achieved that kind of physique you can stand up straight and be proud of yourself.

BigMatt
05-18-2004, 01:47 PM
It's sure you never gonna look hard and full without AAS. But What i think is the best thing to do is train Naturally until 25 years old.Get A Very good base, Depending on height, ex: 5.5 200, 5.11 225,230 with a BF about 12-14%. Im sure its Realistic if your training for like 5 years hard... After You Jab! Ive seen this in person and it create The Monsters Vs the 190lb Cut Guy.

If your like 25, 5.11 ,225 14% Naturally and you did Your Cycle At this level Do you Even Imagine what would the end result would look like? Can you say 250 10% Full and Hard! ?

JustinASU
05-18-2004, 05:45 PM
I do want to make the point though that this guy is getting ripped apart for no reason. Perhaps he could have done more naturally but the point is he looks better than 80% of the rest of America and he worked hard to get there.

aidano
05-18-2004, 06:35 PM
Agreed. I don't know what all the hoopla is about.

supirman
05-18-2004, 06:36 PM
ONE, you're shredded. Who gives a **** what everybody else says about you starting too early. If you were like 17 then, yes, I'd be questioning you. But you're not a weenie teenie, you're 26. Damn near nobody ever reaches their 'genetic potential' before hitting the gear. This is America, the land of laziness and quick fixes. If I was as shredded as you, I'd be posting pictures too.

So to conclude... you look damn good.

Rastaman
05-18-2004, 07:05 PM
I do want to make the point though that this guy is getting ripped apart for no reason. Perhaps he could have done more naturally but the point is he looks better than 80% of the rest of America and he worked hard to get there.

More like 95% of the rest of America. Great job man, looking ripped.

JustinASU
05-18-2004, 08:40 PM
This is America, the land of laziness and quick fixes. If I was as shredded as you, I'd be posting pictures too.

This statement bothers me quite a bit. It seems you're implying steroid usage is not only a "quick fix" but a laziness issue too. That's ignorance, plain and simple. You've got quite a bit to learn.

ONE
05-18-2004, 08:45 PM
I want to add to what I said earlier by stating, I used to look down on doing anything that wasn't natural. In high school steroids, drinking and drugs were evil to me. I never even considered them to get better at anything. I bought into the Majic Johnson video on steroids and what they could do to you. Remember the big drug campaign in and around the late eighties! around 10 to 12yrs old. I was a candy junkie, and everytime I bought a mini-box of lemon heads or those chinese sour cherry candies there were the words " Say nope to Dope" on the lid. So that every time you opened the box you would be hipnotized, and happy when you got your candy. My first drink was at age 20 closer to 21. And even then I would nurse a beer all night. Man I miss those days of getting really buzzed off one beer!

What I'm trying to say is that I didn't jump into this.... I walked in until every part of my body got used to the idea and researched all the pros and cons, then when I felt confident I waited 2hrs with a pin in my hand pressed against my asscheek( no Fuking joke) until I felt it pinch through my skin, clear the outter part of my glute and then cautiously pressed on the plunger! That took a long time!!!!

I'm not promoting AAS! I'm just sharing my experience!! If anything goes wrong I promise to post those pics too!!!! Everything doesn't always come out alright in the end, it's just something you have to choose to do and stick by no matter what the consequence. "But be smart about it"!

supirman
05-18-2004, 09:56 PM
This statement bothers me quite a bit. It seems you're implying steroid usage is not only a "quick fix" but a laziness issue too. That's ignorance, plain and simple. You've got quite a bit to learn.

I'm not implying that ALL steroid usage is due to laziness and used as a quick fix, but a large portion of it is. I did a cycle last year, but I had already gone from 5'7 140 to 5'7 215 naturally through 7 years of lifting. I wanted to see what it would do. And no, I don't have 'quite a bit to learn.' But in today's American society, you cannot say that people aren't always looking for the magic pill or quick solution. If there was a magic machine that would do a person's work for them(and they'd still get their money as if they physically did the work), damn near most people would use it. It's the way our society is, plain and simple. And again, this isn't a totalitarian issue in which every American follows this societal flaw, but unfortunately it's an all too prevalent trend. So to recap... no, steroids are not a sign of laziness and/or unwillingness to put forth hard work, as most of the guys I know that use geat often train like mad men and eat meticulous diets. But yes, many MANY people use steroids way before they should(say, after less than a year of real training) and these are who I would consider lazy and undedicated. They may workout hard while on the gear and whatever, but the fact remains they didn't 'do their time' so to speak. They don't have the experience to train properly and to diet properly.

Sorry to have given you the wrong impression initially, perhaps I'll write all future entries as thorough novels as to avoid the confusion.

Beast
05-18-2004, 10:11 PM
supirman, post more pictures of the BACK!

supirman
05-18-2004, 10:41 PM
supirman, post more pictures of the BACK!

lol, i'm just a lil 200 lb fella nowadays. Due to a herniated disc at my L5, I can no longer squat or deadlift. Here is my back last August (post injury). I was about 200 in these photos as well.

http://erafx.com/photos/lat_spread.jpg

I think I'm the mini back now. I'm currently trying to diet down to 7%bf... might take me a while though!

Saint Patrick
05-19-2004, 12:39 AM
Here is my back last August

Juicer :p

Seriously though, ONE has already made his decision. It was his own personal decision to use gear and y'all have no right to blast him for it.

It pisses me off when "natural" lifters walk around like their sh!t don't stink like they're above and beyond those who aren't natural.

CraigVA286
05-19-2004, 05:41 AM
This was my choice!!!!!!!!!! I felt that this was the next step for me to take and I did it with both eyes open. The smart way. I researched and then researched some more!

kAiXuan, Don't talk to me as if I don't work hard, as if I just resort to taking the "easy way out". You think those big ass young proffesional bb's that you compliment all the time and start threads about have reached their "FULL genetic potential"! When did they start using, and what makes them better than me!
You know I don't smoke pot. Unlike you. How did you describe yourself
"ACTIVE STONER" because you cant function properly without it. Please don't be a hypocrite.
I just said this to prove a point, not cause a problem. Like I posted before...

Hey, just a bit of information, but pot doesnt cause your balls to shrivel or gyno or nipple swelling or a dramatic decrease in life expectancy. Yeah you look good, but who the **** wouldnt using steroids? Id rather feel good smoking pot and lifting naturally than sticking needles in my arm and becoming something other than human.

supirman
05-19-2004, 06:12 AM
Hey, just a bit of information, but pot doesnt cause your balls to shrivel or gyno or nipple swelling or a dramatic decrease in life expectancy. Yeah you look good, but who the **** wouldnt using steroids? Id rather feel good smoking pot and lifting naturally than sticking needles in my arm and becoming something other than human.

Actually, many MANY people believe gear is the end-all solve-all to their lifting/bodybuilding woes. In actuality, most people that use gear look like **** (speaking from straight experience in seeing people at my gym and here online). Certainly, some look amazing (BCC), but then most others, especially those with higher bf levels, look like poop when they jump on AAS.

Pothead lol. And people don't stick needles in their arms too often. It's not like we use a tourniquet to make our veins swell up and then jab into the biggest vein we see. You uneducated weenie, go hug some trees. :shoot:

BCC
05-19-2004, 06:50 AM

Bad post. But excellent display of ignorance.

CraigVA286
05-19-2004, 06:55 AM
Thanks but you guys are cheering hard work....who WOULDNT work hard if they knew they were going to gain big? And since you like calling me ignorant without giving me facts, maybe you would like to enlighten me about how steroids are good for you and solve all your problems and make you better than everyone else?

I knew id open myself up to being flamed by all the steroid users but someone had to say something. What do you think happens when kids see this stuff? They want to look like that too and think steroids is the only way. Why the **** do you think its banned from sporting events and baseball and the olympics? What do you think would happen if everyone used them?

http://www.newsday.com/news/education/sbp/ny-sbp_51204,0,3449229.story?coll=ny-sbp-headlines

http://www.nida.nih.gov/ResearchReports/Steroids/anabolicsteroids3.html#health

Possible Health Consequences of Anabolic Steroid Abuse

Hormonal system

men
infertility
breast development
shrinking of the testicles

women
enlargement of the clitoris
excessive growth of body hair

both sexes
male-pattern baldness

Musculoskeletal system
short stature
tendon rupture

Cardiovascular system
heart attacks
enlargement of the heart's left ventricle

Liver
cancer
peliosis hepatis

Skin
acne and cysts
oily scalp

Infection
HIV/AIDS
hepatitis

Psychiatric effects
homicidal rage
mania
delusions

Maybe im wrong and every medical doctor and physician is wrong and steroids are fine, but still...how could you feel good about yourself knowing that your strength and muscle gains came from a drug? How can you go around a gym getting praise and attention and flexing everywhere when 90% of the people there are struggling? Is that what its about, ego?

phatmonky
05-19-2004, 07:46 AM
New physique goals in order of progression:

The standard Brad Pitt fight club
Antek
ONE

I'm a tall skinny bastard, and I'm to level 1 size now. Next, Antek :o

ONE, I sort of agree that you went to drugs a little soon, but none the less, I'm impressed and would be DAMN happy to be that size. I'll just be trying to do it naturally :)

Anthony
05-19-2004, 10:39 AM

1) Pot can decrease test levels
2) Pot can cause gyno
3) Pot decreases life expectancy
4) Pot kills brain cells
5) Steroids aren't a magic pill that make you instantly huge. You still need to know how to eat and train properly. There are lots of people who have used the stuff and end up looking like they've never been to the gym.
6) Injecting testosterone makes you non human? I guess you should chop off your balls to stop the alien invasion into your system.
7) Get your facts straight or stop posting.

========================================================

As for the pictures of ONE, I think he looks good.

BCC
05-19-2004, 11:14 AM
Possible Health Consequences of Anabolic Steroid Abuse

Hormonal system

men
infertility
breast development
shrinking of the testicles

women
enlargement of the clitoris
excessive growth of body hair

both sexes
male-pattern baldness

Musculoskeletal system
short stature
tendon rupture

Cardiovascular system
heart attacks
enlargement of the heart's left ventricle

Liver
cancer
peliosis hepatis

Skin
acne and cysts
oily scalp

Infection
HIV/AIDS
hepatitis

Psychiatric effects
homicidal rage
mania
delusions

Possible Health consequences from your everyday life:

Eating - death from choking
Water - overhydration and loss of electrolytes ending in death
Alcohol - Alcohol poisoning, drunken driving, both with the possibility of death
Your turtleneck sweater - God forbid you become ravelled up in it and die from asphyxiation

Of all the possible complications you listed (we all know these conditions exhist outside of anabolic steroid use) what percentage of those known complications do you think show up in anabolic steroid users versus the general public?

ectx
05-19-2004, 11:47 AM
Hey, just a bit of information, but pot doesnt cause your balls to shrivel or gyno or nipple ....

Actually it does. Several studies have shown testicular atrophy occurs after a 13 week administration of THC.
Here's one of them. (http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/entrez/query.fcgi?cmd=Retrieve&db=pubmed&dopt=Abstract&list_uids=8812248)

Relentless
05-19-2004, 01:38 PM
:offtopic:

This thread has strayed from its original purpose, that is, to congratulate ONE on his sharp-looking physique.

Craig, others, if you want to have a discussion about the 'evils' of steroid and/or THC, take it elsethread, OK?

geoffgarcia
05-19-2004, 02:01 PM
age 26
5'10"
187lb
I have a little tenderness in the nipps only when I mess with them...
my only question is why are you playing with your nipples :thumbup:

what kinda measurements are ya? bicep, waist, chest?
how did the family/friends react to your weight/muscle gain?

If I had to pick your 3 areas for improvement (without seeing legs)
1) your abs/serratus which are deflated compared to the rest of your body, did you do direct ab work during your cycle?
2) need to increase the thickness of your lats
3) more tricep

CraigVA286
05-19-2004, 02:30 PM
1) Pot can decrease test levels
2) Pot can cause gyno
3) Pot decreases life expectancy
4) Pot kills brain cells
5) Steroids aren't a magic pill that make you instantly huge. You still need to know how to eat and train properly. There are lots of people who have used the stuff and end up looking like they've never been to the gym.
6) Injecting testosterone makes you non human? I guess you should chop off your balls to stop the alien invasion into your system.
7) Get your facts straight or stop posting.

========================================================

As for the pictures of ONE, I think he looks good.

Your "facts" dont seem too straight yourself. Unlike pot, these things arent natural and are made in laboratories and can definitely spread things like HIV etc...

Frankly, if I had a kid that was 17, id much rather have him smoke a joint every once and a while with his friends laughing and having a good time, then injecting testosterone and god knows what else into himself so he can look better and be stronger (which isnt even guarenteed according to most of you)

Anthony
05-19-2004, 02:51 PM
Just because pot is a plant doesn't mean it's any more "natural" than testosterone. At least our bodies already contain test, you can't say the same about thc. Not to mention I don't hear of many people rubbing poison ivy on themselves because it's "natural" or eating castor beans because, hey, they were made by Mother Nature! The spreading of HIV is a moot point unless you are sharing needles with someone who has HIV. Most, if not all, drugs offer a benefit in certain circumstances. But don't kid yourself into thinking that your drug of choice has no side effects and is superior to another.

I can back up everything I said about pot with studies. If you can find something that says otherwise, feel free to show it. But like Cal said, do it in another thread. After this post, anything that does not address the photos will be deleted.

ONE
05-19-2004, 05:40 PM
CraigVA286, Looks like your fighting your own demons! Thanks for the replies!!

Eat, Train, and be merry.

raniali
05-19-2004, 06:22 PM
i don't think anyone needs to justify to a group of strangers their reasons for doing what they did -- they need to justify it to themselves, which ONE has done.

you look great, IMO. congrats on getting a physique you are proud to show off.

rookiebldr
05-20-2004, 11:02 PM
Looking great One.

Exnor
05-21-2004, 06:07 AM
Looking good.

Your girlfriend/wife looks very attractive from a distance.

ONE
05-23-2004, 10:52 AM
Thanks. It kinda looks fake as if the picture came with the frame. But actually she's not my lady, she's my buddy's sister.

BigMatt
05-23-2004, 03:55 PM
Look Good Bro! keep at it!

Dedicated
05-23-2004, 04:11 PM
Thanks. It kinda looks fake as if the picture came with the frame. But actually she's not my lady, she's my buddy's sister.
LOL I noticed that chick also. She looks good:)