PDA

View Full Version : too many resting day? even with cardio?

blaindsmith
05-15-2004, 12:00 PM
starting about 2 months ago i was working out with my buddy about 4-5 times a week. for the summer i wanted to try wbb1 with cardio everyday and it def doesnt seem the same just working out 3 times a week now. ive been on the wbb1 routine for about a week. my question is that should i give wbb1 more time to get used to it or go back to my old routine since i felt like i was getting gains there?

carlossalsa8
05-15-2004, 12:11 PM
Go with the routine that best worked for you. If your old routine worked well go for it again till yu stop gaining.

bmanderson
05-15-2004, 03:46 PM
The extra rest days in WBB1 are most likely needed IF you are working as hard as you should be. It's fairly low volume, so the intensity for the working sets is really high.

But if you're making gains on your routine, stick with it.

wleon
05-15-2004, 09:41 PM
if something is working don't change it ...

Ebu
05-15-2004, 10:30 PM
I personally didnt think WBB1 in 3 days worked. I split it up into 4 days instead.

ReturnedFire
05-15-2004, 10:58 PM
I personally didnt think WBB1 in 3 days worked. I split it up into 4 days instead.

that's a good way of doing it. i split up chest and back day, and split/re-arranged the arms+shoulder day and ... well i guess it doesn't resemble WBB#1 at all after all that. :bash: :D

go with what works for you

NaturalBuilder
05-15-2004, 11:36 PM
The extra rest days in WBB1 are most likely needed IF you are working as hard as you should be. It's fairly low volume, so the intensity for the working sets is really high.

But if you're making gains on your routine, stick with it.

Do you know what intensity really means when it comes to bodybuilding? Intensity is how close you are working to your 1rm on each exersize.

CraigVA286
05-16-2004, 07:20 AM
Personally I think WBB1 can work for anyone...You may not THINK you are making big gains because of the lesser amount of time spent lifting but you are because of the increased time for muscles to repair. Keep eating a lot and you WILL make gains on it.