PDA

View Full Version : YOUR beliefs about eating (if u like to eat)

windwork
05-15-2004, 01:54 PM
Hi, if you love to eat...
What do you believe about food that makes you like it so much?

or what do you think to yourself before you eat that makes you like it so much?

Max-Mex
05-15-2004, 03:10 PM
Depends on the food.

Mexican: Hot and spicy
Thai: Hot and Spicy
Indian: Hot and Spicy
Chinese: Hot and Spicy

Hmm...I see a pattern here....

Y2A
05-15-2004, 03:56 PM
Stopping the hunger is why I eat so much, mmmmmmmmmmmm, foooooooooooooooooooooooooooood...

ryuage
05-15-2004, 04:23 PM
some stuff just taste so damn good!

Jasonl
05-15-2004, 05:04 PM
some stuff just taste so damn good!
:nod:

Allie
05-15-2004, 05:41 PM
OK I'm a fat kid... I love to eat and to eat good food. I know thats OK as long as it's in moderation. My losing battle is to cheese :( I just love cheese too much.

Shao-LiN
05-15-2004, 05:46 PM
My losing battle is to that crap called SPAM. Don't ask me why, I'm just addicted to it.

Jasonl
05-15-2004, 06:43 PM
OK I'm a fat kid... I love to eat and to eat good food. I know thats OK as long as it's in moderation. My losing battle is to cheese :( I just love cheese too much.
I love butter, I love to put butter on pop-tarts! Is that strange or what?! :scratch:

Shao-LiN
05-15-2004, 07:29 PM
Yes, it's strange...you should seek help. =P

windwork
05-15-2004, 07:58 PM
BEFORE EATING, i get the feeling that when i eat it will be boring or pointless, waste of time, cuz im not gonna gain weight anyways, so there is no point.
and because of these FEELINGS i dont eat.
sometimes when i become extremely hungry i dont eat.
i just drink water.

so what must i think that makes me want to eat?
what do you guys think before eating that makes it fun and enjoyable?

<e.g. i must eat food or ill get skinny>
HEY COOL
i just wrote the example above and i just came up with 'i must eat food or ill get skinny'...hmm i actually never thought of it like that before

i think my problem has been solved.

Shao-LiN
05-15-2004, 09:36 PM
Wow, odd way of going about not eating, hehe. If I wasn't going to gain weight, I'd eat everything in sight.

wleon
05-15-2004, 10:00 PM
I love the fact that a meal can be cooked with all detail very fancy and tasty, pleasant to eyes, nose and mouth. I love cooking and taking a whole couple of hours to make a meal that look as good as the ones that you will get in a top gourmet restaurant.

The taste, the smells, the conversation that goes with the meal.... is heaven.

well now I am going to eat my whey with low fat milk......argggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg

J450n
05-16-2004, 01:40 AM
I just love eating those chicken fillets.. again.. and again.. and again.... joy....

TOBART
05-18-2004, 10:42 PM
I just think that I am feeding the fire. Adding fuel to the engine. This usually gets me pumped to eat and eat and eat.

Giddo
05-19-2004, 02:35 AM
I eat so i'm not hungry!
Cause when I get hungry I eat! And eat! And eat, you get the idea. :bash:

Paladyr
05-19-2004, 09:42 AM
Eating things you crave is like what it feels like for a smoker to smoke after not having a cig for a while. It just feels so good. Anything in excess though succumbs to the laws of diminishing returns.

For me it is chocolates and ranch pizza.

All the healthy stuff I eat b/c it's good for me and to keep me from craving the bad things.

Psychotron
05-21-2004, 04:57 AM
My beliefs... are that people are addicted to food. Of course we have to eat, but I mean that people are slaves to their tongues. They eat for the moment that the food is in their mouths, choosing food for that moment, instead of eating and choosing food that's going to possibly be in their bodies for a long time. They don't realize that they are puppets on the end of multinational food corporation's strings.

Here little puppet (grabs money), eat our specially-formulated-to-taste-MAGIC-but-doesn't-contain-an-ounce-of-nutrition-crap. Taste how sweet it is! Look how good it looks in the cool packaging! MmmMMMMmm!!

People also don't realize how manipulated they are by high-carb diets. They genuinely don't know or understand how the blood sugar highs and lows swing their moods and dictate so much of their everyday lives.

I think cooking is a waste of time too. I love tuna. I love the fact that all I have to do is open a can and EAT IT. Not even any dishes dirtied :D Cooking is a fool's game. It's worth doing for special occasions, but for everyday feeding of the machine? No way. MASSIVE time waster.

People think I have steeraaaaange eating habits. I think they're fukken crazy.

BCC
05-21-2004, 06:25 AM
Dopamine?

Allyrulez
05-21-2004, 06:29 AM
I used to eat coco-pops until the roof of my mouth became torn and started bleeding

I would tear the house apart for another 19pence to buy one of those mini-boxes, once after my paper-round i could afford an entire box and the lady at the shop laughed and asked if i had been saving up

Roark
05-21-2004, 07:07 AM
i see it in somewhat of a buddhist sense

giving in to cravings and desires does not really bring you pleasure

quite the contrary, abstinence from these desires truly brings satisfaction

in other words, that 6-pack after work on friday night sure seems good right now, but tomorrow morning i'll be happy i didn't have it

at least i think so

Deathwish
05-21-2004, 05:37 PM
The marination of meat and the sauces used. Creamy is good too. mmm Chicken Tika Masala...an indian dish for you uncultured ones :p

Shark
05-21-2004, 05:49 PM
Tika Masala is the bomb... and you're in texas where indian food sucks. The bay area is being overtaken by indians but at least they are bringing really good food.

Deathwish
05-21-2004, 10:33 PM
yeah the indian food seriously does suck here...except for in my house :p

Saint Patrick
05-22-2004, 10:16 PM
I have 3 pounds of chicken boobs marinating in teriyaki sauce as we speak.

Budiak
05-23-2004, 02:45 PM
I DONT like eating. I'm ****ing tired of it. Its a chore now.

I used to like eating when I was fat. There was no obligation involved. Now I have to eat or I'll shrink or have a ****ty workout or whatever. Its bull****.

Some days when I have no willpower I don't eat anything until like 6pm, and then I feel guilty that I didn't eat enough.

Focused70
05-23-2004, 04:46 PM
I have 3 pounds of chicken boobs marinating in teriyaki sauce as we speak.

chicken boobs? :D

as for me, it's so my teeth and tongue and throat can get a workout.

also because it usually tastes good. ;)

Supah Soba