PDA

View Full Version : New Job DIET help plz

large_lifter
05-21-2004, 05:18 PM
I just got home from college and got an 8 hour a day job. I will be working from 6:30-2:30 and then working out from 3-4. I need help on what to eat. From 6:30-2:30 i will only have time for 2 meals so i need some good ideas for those 2 meals. I am not looking to gain mass muscle but am really wanting to lose some weight. I weigh right around 360 and am 5 foot 11. I am looking for the least amount of calories my body can take without going into starvation mode. I am thinking with a set schedual i will be able to drop alot of weight then i can start to worry about muscle gain. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

large_lifter
05-23-2004, 12:19 PM
Just bringing this back to the top.

ryuage
05-23-2004, 12:31 PM
it would be best that you track your diet as a whole through a little diary such as

www.fitday.com or www.dietorganizer.com

Personally I go to college and work a full time job as well, I usually pack somestuff in a tupperware container such as chicken or tuna with some rice and beans and some veggies.

Berserker
05-23-2004, 01:52 PM
Just eat whatever healthy lunch and breakfast, you would at home. Might be good for you, if your prone to eat snacks, it will be harder.