PDA

View Full Version : Dedication

Rab
05-23-2004, 11:08 AM
Just a quick question about eating in the evenings. So far ive managed to loose two stone and get down to 19 stone just by cutting out the crap in what I eat and drinking no fizzy pop. My only problems are in the evenin when the munchies set in. Anyone got any good tips to stop raidin the fridge at nighte :-)

Seems rather trivial but its bloody annoying after being good all day in terms of what I eat and drink.

Maybe I should take some pills in the evening and knock out the feeling of hunger?

Cheers All

Rab

Shao-LiN
05-23-2004, 11:19 AM
Just pick something healthier to eat. Instead of that nice, chocolate cake over there, grab some cottage cheese. Other than that, suck it up, hehe.

pruneman
05-23-2004, 01:26 PM
There is nothing wrong with eating in the evenings. Just try to make healthier choices with the foods. For example lowfat cheese, fruit, a few nuts, or a veggie.

PiKappaWRX
05-25-2004, 01:19 PM
i have the same problem. but i look at the ice cream and the wheat bread/fruit/almonds, and choose the caramel pralines crunch every time! so annoying, but i'm just trying to stay dedicated and just run to bed when i get hungry haha. good luck man, you're not the only one with the problem in the evenings.

Manveet
05-25-2004, 06:44 PM
eat more veggies, it will keep you full.

jimlynch11
05-25-2004, 10:23 PM
Don't buy the items you shouldn't be eating. If they aren't in your house, and your only choice is healthy food or nothing at all, you win either way.

Augury
05-26-2004, 05:52 AM
Yup,

boredom is a diet threat. All the ideas above are great...also add to the pile "dont get bored". Sitting in front of the TV is a gauranteed way to stert thinking "oh....T2 is on again....i need some crisps and whatever to much". Go out. Have fun. Spend evenings doing things that make you forget that you are hungry. A trick I use is going to the cinema with friends but only taking enough money to buy the ticket. Then im stuck in a fun film for 2.5-3 hours and there is no way i can get food. unless a mate buys it. but they all refuse to. bas***ds.

best idea was from jimlynch. if its not in your house you cant eat it. snack on raw veg. job done.

Augs

Max-Mex
05-26-2004, 06:09 AM
sugar free jello. Lots of it. Best late night snack.