PDA

View Full Version : summer fat help!!!!

vegetapower
05-23-2004, 05:58 PM
Okay, I know that I shouldn't be doing this but I feel that I need to. My sitution is that I am 16 years old and have been training for 2 years now. I originally lost a lot of fat then for the past year I've kinda been on an extremely slow bulk/maintenence program but now that summer is approaching I want to become very lean and ripped. For me this means that I want to get rid of my stubborn fat around my nipples and waist. I am about 5'10 and 144.5 lbs. so I am not that fat but I have this stupid stubborn fat that I want to get rid of before I Bulk big time. My question is weather I should have a cheat day every weekend to keep my metabolism up or not. I have heard that at low bodyfat levels this is a must. any anwsers are welcome.

phatmonky
05-23-2004, 06:01 PM
http://www.wannabebigforums.com/showthread.php?t=29589
top of the page man :)

Dedicated
05-23-2004, 06:17 PM
Yes have a cheat day, shoot for at least 3k cals, stay strict the rest of the week though.

Shao-LiN
05-23-2004, 11:20 PM
If you feel like having a cheat day, then have one. If you don't, then don't.

Saint Patrick
05-23-2004, 11:59 PM
If you feel like having a cheat day, then have one. If you don't, then don't.

x2

vegetapower
05-24-2004, 09:22 AM
I realize that I should be bulking big time but I feel that I need to get rid of these last couple of pounds. so I should definately have a cheat day when trying to lose bodyfat when you have fairly low bodyfat levels already?

supirman
05-25-2004, 08:31 PM
You can have a cheat day or cheat meal only if you'd like. Personally, I like the cheat day as I really look forward to eating normal foods for a day.