PDA

View Full Version : oh crap, just got sick while cutting.

Paladyr
05-24-2004, 02:01 PM
So I was sick from Thursday until Sunday night and I couldn't eat anything but crackers and ginger ale. My weight before getting sick was 177 and now it is 171. Did I just lose a whole lot of muscle or what? Does the body turn into a muscle buring machine when it gets sick?? I had a fever if that matters.

carlossalsa8
05-24-2004, 02:56 PM
You lost water weight, that is all about it, I think!!. You should have drank lots of water and liquids while being sick.

Paladyr
05-24-2004, 05:19 PM
You lost water weight, that is all about it, I think!!. You should have drank lots of water and liquids while being sick.

Well i drank water while I could, and I tried to keep my urine as clear as possible. For the most part it was.

Should I eat at maintenance for a few days before going back to dieting?

Shao-LiN
05-25-2004, 01:40 AM
So I was sick from Thursday until Sunday night and I couldn't eat anything but crackers and ginger ale. My weight before getting sick was 177 and now it is 171. Did I just lose a whole lot of muscle or what? Does the body turn into a muscle buring machine when it gets sick?? I had a fever if that matters.

Sorry to tell you, you lost 6 pounds of muscle in 4 days. :moon:

Muscle can be easily lost, but not that easy, hehe. Don't worry about it, just hop back on the diet.

ryuage
05-25-2004, 06:53 AM
dont worry about it, its not like you could have done anything to prevent it anyway, shi* happens on the road to swoleness :) just get back on course!