PDA

View Full Version : Need a favor (supplements)

dualman7
05-26-2004, 03:26 PM
:whazzup:
Anyway....I am a lazy bastard who needs to start taking supplements, but I don't since... well I am a lazy bastard. I have made some nice gains, but I am sure it would be even more if I took the right stuff. I have a 2 year old protein whey poweder which I take when I relaly force myself (rarely), it's disguisting strawberry. Can anyone point me to soom must have supplements like whey protein which i can buy online, for a good price? I'd love to drink whey everyday, but it's worse than some of the stuff given out at hell night. Is there such a thing as tasteless whey protein poweder? Any link and recommendations are welcomed. Also some must have vitamins?

PS. My diet overall is pretty good.

Shao-LiN
05-26-2004, 04:37 PM
I can't point you to the supplement section =).

Jasonl
05-26-2004, 05:33 PM
1fast400.com
allthewhey.com
atlargenutrition.com

Just to name a few.

Saint Patrick
05-26-2004, 05:36 PM
:whazzup:
Anyway....I am a lazy bastard who needs to start taking supplements

There's no supplement to cure laziness.

Augury
05-26-2004, 06:02 PM
I love the taste of my whey. Its choccie flavour....i add a bit of peanut butter and a bananna...blend it....and gods....my mates want to drink that **** and they arent even training. its very yummy. I use EAS btw incase you want the choccie flavour that actually tastes like choccie and not like soot.

Augs

dualman7
05-27-2004, 07:35 AM
what's the difference between concentrate and isolate, other than the price? Thanks alot for the links jasonl. Any others for vitamins and etc?

PS.How many vitmains do you guys take a day.

PiKappaWRX
05-27-2004, 06:16 PM
do a search on concentrate and isolates, because many good threads have been started about that exact topic.

robinhood
05-28-2004, 01:03 AM
Is there a brand in particular that people recommend or are they all basically they same?

Shark
05-28-2004, 10:50 AM
Check out www.AtlargeNutrition.com
It's a good supplement site run by two of the guys from this board.