PDA

View Full Version : Some day I'll have a Digital camera...

AllUp
05-27-2004, 08:45 AM
Until then, all I have is this. 2 face shots from the camera on my phone. :/

After I get wax and a digital camera, I'll post some pic's. Until then, all I'll have are these crappy phone-camera shots. :(

Exnor
05-27-2004, 10:18 AM
Good quality pictures for a mobile.

It's quite possible you would have enough money left over from buying a phone without a camera to purchase a digital camera.

AllUp
05-27-2004, 10:39 AM
Good quality pictures for a mobile.

It's quite possible you would have enough money left over from buying a phone without a camera to purchase a digital camera.
Thanx

Phone costed me only 50 bucks @ radioshack as they had a crazy deal going. :) Also got a small discount on top of that, so there was only like a 20 dollar difference between the camera/no camera version as well as a more up to date interface.

Beast
05-27-2004, 02:19 PM
Nice quality pics, man. Although this is wannabebigforums.com, not hotornot.com, lol. ;)

ElPietro
05-27-2004, 02:51 PM
At least I know what you look like before I frag you in UT now n00b. :cool:

BTW, I'm with FnG now, so if you have me on your buddy list it would be [FnG]ElPietro.

I play mostly on their servers, pretty good with mapvote and cool ppl.

AllUp
05-27-2004, 02:56 PM
At least I know what you look like before I frag you in UT now n00b. :cool:

BTW, I'm with FnG now, so if you have me on your buddy list it would be [FnG]ElPietro.

I play mostly on their servers, pretty good with mapvote and cool ppl.

LOL

I'll add you next time I play (this weekend hopefully).

BTW those were some good matches that night. I gotta start playing again and ditch Lineage2 :/

Also, I need to go buy a mic, however I cant even begin to imagine the language that will be goin across team voicechat if I do. :p

ElPietro
05-27-2004, 03:49 PM
I don't have one. I think a lot of people use it though. Would be a major advantage in a game like Onslaught. I accidentally changed a keybind and now don't have teamsay, so I can't even try to direct people on my team without the enemy seeing it too. Have to fix that still.

On the mic you can block players you don't want to hear as well. I'm sure there's a bunch of high-pitched 14 year olds swearing their heads off.

dxiw
05-27-2004, 04:17 PM
Nice quality pics, man. Although this is wannabebigforums.com, not hotornot.com, lol. ;)
hey hey

I am proud to have a 9.9 on hotornot.com with 1200 votes =)

Exnor
05-29-2004, 04:15 AM
I don't have one. I think a lot of people use it though. Would be a major advantage in a game like Onslaught. I accidentally changed a keybind and now don't have teamsay, so I can't even try to direct people on my team without the enemy seeing it too. Have to fix that still.

On the mic you can block players you don't want to hear as well. I'm sure there's a bunch of high-pitched 14 year olds swearing their heads off.

I was not aware that you played online games, especially in clans. Have you played any games online before UT2k4?

Are you on IRC?