PDA

View Full Version : Y2-fat

Y2A
05-29-2004, 09:15 AM
Well folks, a year has gone by since I posted a pic, so here come some not-so-progress pics. First the old:

May 2003
5'6
160lbs (I originally posted thinking I was 165, but I got a scale about a week later and I was wrong lol).
BF - 20ish was the feedback I got

Y2A
05-29-2004, 09:20 AM
No wheels will be posted. I train legs and love it, but they are just too hairy so I aint posting them :D Im going metrosexual more and more everyday though, so soon I will probably shave the bastards and will post em then. Ill post my naked shaven ass too if someone feels the need to see my "glute" progress :moon: Ill make this quick cause I have to call my gynecologist :(

May 2004
5'6 STILL :mad: :swear:
165lbs
BF - you tell me, I would guess mid-teens.

JuniorMint6669
05-29-2004, 09:30 AM
wooooooooooo fatty
You look better in the second set of pics, so you're doing something right ;) Or maybe its just the lighting. :) hahahah lets just pretend youre doing something right :)

Budiak
05-29-2004, 02:13 PM
YOu made some serious progress but those are also some serious breasts you're working on. They didn't seem to decrease in size despite your fairly obvious loss of a bit of bodyfat and increase in LBM. I'd have them looked at.

Otherwise, thats some good work, son.

Stay in the shade.

RuLess
05-30-2004, 10:52 AM
that polo tee is clean

lookin good son keep it up

ace dogg
05-30-2004, 12:51 PM
Decent progress...but for a year? I dunno, I'd guess something isn't in order.

You seem to have big hip bones too...I do too, sucks - makes you have a ****ty shape. Gotta get extremely lean to diminish the effect, only when I was 8% or so did the shape go away to my satisfaction.

Manveet
05-30-2004, 02:47 PM
How consistent was you're diet and training over the past year? I do see some changes though.

Y2A
05-30-2004, 04:37 PM
Thanks for the responses. Diet is my downfall, though Ive seen basically all of my progress in the last couple months since I lowered carbs, so hopefully the trend continues.

_8_Ball
05-30-2004, 11:05 PM
What kind of changes have you made to your diet? I mean what kind of "carb changes" ?

Y2A
05-31-2004, 11:31 AM
Id say more like a TKD diet? Some carbs around the workout but thats about it. Red meat, eggs, cheese, grilled chicken salads with full fat dressing, nuts and whey shakes otherwise. If nothing else, it controls my appetite much better, I used to eat higher carbs and lower fat and I just couldnt stop eating lol. I still have a quality appetite but I can control it better now.

Budiak,
The boobs present anoher problem. Sometimes when I get outta the shower I start looking at and playing with them... and I end up late for work :(

SquareHead
05-31-2004, 01:42 PM
Deff getting thick Y2 good job in the "bulking" category! lol We were trapped in the same sinking ship through as far as way megga calories and appetites go. Now that I am gone did pizza and wing day go with it?

Yo I can tell a change in your arm size since I left tho for real!

Y2A
05-31-2004, 02:26 PM
Deff getting thick Y2 good job in the "bulking" category! lol We were trapped in the same sinking ship through as far as way megga calories and appetites go. Now that I am gone did pizza and wing day go with it?

Yo I can tell a change in your arm size since I left tho for real!

Damn appetites that make us fat ;) Im also willing to bet that my test levels are low like yours but I never had them checked. :( No pizza and wings lately, well, not routinely every week anyway :D Ah, memories :D Here is teh flexed bi.

BCC
05-31-2004, 02:36 PM
Lol @ Bi-Flexual. You joto. Looking good...for a joto that is. Although there appears to be something wrong with your face in the last picture of your second post. I'm sure it's nothing major, as the doctors probably would have fixed it shortly after birth ;)

Rock
05-31-2004, 02:51 PM
hehehehe

very good progress, before you know it, you will reach your goal, keep going!

SquareHead
05-31-2004, 11:49 PM
I know this is a body building site but you need to find www.wannabeorganized.com you have papers and crap stacked ceiling to floor in that pad mang! Dont give me that remodeling jaz either. I think I saw a burrito on top of one of the piles too!

Y2A
06-01-2004, 07:43 AM
Ill pass the message to my brother, I move out in 2ish weeks and exactly none of that **** in the background is mine.

Chase,
I deserve that for the "facial" thing ;)

Rock,
Way to motivate :D

Tryska
06-01-2004, 07:44 AM
you're still handsome y2a. boobs and all.

rapidshoter
06-01-2004, 08:09 AM
Lats are gettin bigger without a doubt.

Y2A
06-02-2004, 11:18 AM
you're still handsome y2a. boobs and all.

Thanks baby :angel:

Thanks rapid, back and legs are my favorite to train :thumbup:

Brawl
06-05-2004, 05:50 PM
Thats why I cant party with Y2A anymore , he's a pimp . He takes all my pelt .

Keep it up my desi friend , and dont worry about being a little "thick " , I'm " thicker" than you .

chris mason
06-06-2004, 12:09 PM
Looking good Y2A!

I think your pecs are more a matter of the shape of the muscle than anything else. They appear to be tall vertically and very thin horizontally (especially at the nipple level). That is what gives them the appearance people are mentioning. I think losing some bodyfat will help if you desire to change their appearance. Just keep working on beefing up the chest and I think things will improve quite a bit.

Y2A
06-17-2004, 08:39 AM
Brawl dude, theres plenty of pelt down here to go around!!!

Thanks Chris, nothing you can do about changing the shape, right? Just make it bigger I suppose. And lose some more fat ;)

Beast
06-17-2004, 04:50 PM
It's ok, Y2A, I have a pretty badly-shaped chest, too. You gotta do with what you're given, though.