PDA

View Full Version : Question from a skinny guy regarding cardio...

Scorpion
05-29-2004, 12:39 PM
Hi,

I started bulking and doing alot of training since the last 2 and a half months, i've not made much progress although my arms look more larger my mum said, but because of college work, its screwing up my entire timetable so i hardly get time to eat although i try my best to eat eat eat and eat healthy.

From thursday my college finishes so i should be able to start making some really good progress.

I had a question though ... I weight around 105lbs, i wanted to know wether or not it would be ok for me to do Cardio 3 times a week? for about 30-45 minutes 3 times per week to loose that smooth layer of fat above my abs.

I workout my abs every other day, i dont work them too much, just do a couple of sets, and do reps until i get the burning feeling.

My diet is clean, no chocolates, fatty foods, no cheat days or junk foods either. Its clean, i train well is well, would it be ok to add in 3 sessions of early morning jogging into it to get some nice abs? Would this help?

Please advise me on this and wether or not it would come in the way of my bulking, right now my main aim is to bulk up. Last month i gained 4kg of weight, but because of college my bulkings crumbled right now but i will bring it upto scratch again after this thursday when it finishes.

Please let me know guys wether cardio would interfere with my bulking and stuff.

Thanks in advance for your time :)

Dedicated
05-29-2004, 12:42 PM
The best way to bulk without gaining fat is to count your calories. No, cardio won't interfere, just take what you burn into consideration. If you like cardio, which it sounds like you do, keep doing it.

Scorpion
05-29-2004, 03:22 PM
Cheers mate! Thanks for the advice.

I'd appreciate any more views from other people, that would be awesome.