PDA

View Full Version : Hey everyone,

Sappo
05-30-2004, 04:56 AM
Hey people.

I just posted a 'help' thread in the other forum, refer to it for my questions!

http://www.wannabebigforums.com/showthread.php?t=48316

I am going to post some 'before' pictures here, #1 so you people can tell me what you think needs to be done.

And #2 so I can look back here in a few months time and see an improvement!!!

Stats as posted in the other topic,

22 male, 180 lbs, 6'1".

Now when you see the pictures I dont look THAT bad, I saw some of the other guys who are similar height to me but 30-40 pounds LESS, where is it all going?

I just did my usual little workout to see whats been going on, I havent done it for the past week as I was working 12-8am at the local mcdonalds... doing the maintanence. The night would start off slowly just doing some regular cleanup, but by 6am when I had to do a freezer-pull... which consists of transporting 20-50lb boxes from the outside freezer to the inside... I was getting a good workout. It felt good.

So anyways, I just went and did it today before posting this... and blew through my usual 30 situps and tacked on an extra 10 more than usual.

The pushups I stopped at 10 as I usually do, then went back and did ANOTER 10. for me this is a sign of something good....

any comments are welcome.

Ebu
06-01-2004, 08:19 AM
haha, your all about situps and pullups, planning on joining the armed forces? So, what do you wanna do, get bigger? If so, by the looks of you, you need to EAT, and get to a gym or something, using your own bodyweight for just a little bit of a chest workout only goes so far.

Sappo
06-01-2004, 08:48 AM
lol, well i was going to join the army *cough*... so you nailed me on that one!

i dont have any equipment right now, i should be getting it this week... thats why i've been limited to situps and pushups/pullups.

i would like to get a bit bigger yes, but nothing major.....

and the problem is I do eat... i think i eat alot (most everyone i know tells me I eat alot)

so maybe its WHAT i am eating?

Allenronm
06-01-2004, 04:55 PM
how much is "a lot"?

Ebu
06-01-2004, 06:21 PM
Yeah, actually start counting your calories, and you'll notice your probably not eating as much as you think you do.

Saturday Fever
06-01-2004, 11:01 PM
If you're not eating 25-30 calories per pound of bodyweight, you don't eat a lot.

Sappo
06-02-2004, 04:51 AM
hmm, is there anything on this site... like the #1 and #2 workouts for diets?

i really have no idea where to start in creating a diet...

Ebu
06-02-2004, 10:53 AM
With diet, here's what I would reccomend:

Make an account with www.fitday.com
It's a site were you can keep track of everything you eat, but might take a little bit of effort to make yoru custom foods list, but once you put a food in, it's as simple as clicking on it after you eat it to add to your daily total.

After a week of seeing your eating patterns and daily intake, you can adjust from there. Depending on what your goal is, just change your intake. Like, when I went on a little bit of a cut, i simply just watched my cals, and cut accordingly, now im going on a bulk again, so i make sure i hit at least 3000 cals. You might be amazed at what you actually take in compared to what you THINK you take in.

Sappo
06-02-2004, 11:05 AM
Wow, thanks alot Ebu...

I'm going to go get started on that asap

Ebu
06-02-2004, 02:43 PM
http://www.wannabebigforums.com/showthread.php?t=46565

Check that out too

BigNic
06-02-2004, 07:03 PM
what happened with the army

Sappo
07-27-2012, 09:31 PM
Wow.

I realize this is a necro thread, hopefully no one minds.

But I am back, someone on another forum just recommended I come here for some help, and then I realized I had signed up YEARS ago (2004)

Looking at my old pictures makes me pretty sad...