PDA

View Full Version : Diet before and after pics (Im not a weight lifter)

Songbird
05-30-2004, 12:13 PM
Well you guys may wonder what I am doing on this board since I am not currently lifting weights. :redface:

The story is like this. When I finally decided to get in shape the school that I go to let out for summer break. Since I am not taking summer classes I lost access to the gym. I will have access in another month or so but until then I dont have any place to lift. I dont want to have to sign up for a year membership at a local gym just to use their facility for one month. So in the meantime I have just been watching what I eat and playing lots of tennis and running a lot. I am not really on a diet but I just try to eat smarter. I cut out cokes and sweets, just simple things like that. :thumbup:

Well anyway here are my progress pics from my "diet" althought it isnt really a diet. It is more like a lot of running. :D

I am 212 pounds in the first picture and 200 even in the other picture. I took that current picture this morning.

Y2A
05-30-2004, 12:19 PM
Lifting will make it so that you lose a high proportion of fat to muscle on a diet, but you certainly look much better after only a couple months. Nice work.

AB2004
05-30-2004, 02:39 PM
well done

Dedicated
05-30-2004, 04:18 PM
Good job.

DavidyourDuke
05-30-2004, 04:22 PM
To be honest at first I didn't think 12 pounds would be *that* noticable but good job

Songbird
05-31-2004, 12:12 PM
Hey thanks for the compliments. I am a little ashamed of myself now because over the weekend I ate 3 donuts. I felt like I had to or else I would crack. :redface:

It has been years since I have been under 200 pounds. I am just even with 200 now so I cant wait until the scale tips down to 199. :D