PDA

View Full Version : What to take on days you drink (alcohol)

Stabber
06-09-2004, 02:22 PM
Yesterday I did my workout. Ate well the entire day. I knew I would be hitting a club later that night so I took double multi-vitamins and drank a lot of water. At the club I only had 3 mixed drinks. Came home and ate a tuna sandwich, a protein shake and some more multi-vitamins. Am I covered?

geoffgarcia
06-09-2004, 02:24 PM
drink plenty of water to compensate for the dehydration which alcohol causes.
next time dont take the multi's before you drink, take them just after.
I believe alcohol mostly depletesb vitamin stores in ur body...
could be wrong

SquareHead
06-09-2004, 02:27 PM
Covered for what? I had a friend that took a can of tuna and can opener to the bar w/ him. I always realy respected that. I used to take a trip to the bathroom see some chicken of the sea in the urinal and say yep Joey is here.

Though sound's like you do about what I used to do in teh drinkin days. Though if I planned to train the next day I would drink alcohol and water one for one. One beer one glass of water and so on.

But ya double vit ton of water before bed water when I wake up to pee and asprin before bed. I guess if your eatin tuna sandwich's after the club you have little to no game so my advice stops here.

Jasonl
06-09-2004, 03:27 PM
You're fine, 1 night of 3 drinks won't do anything to your diet. If you're diet is in good order, I see no reason why you can't do that from time-to-time, just limit it as much as possible.

Bboy486
06-17-2004, 02:03 PM
[QUOTE=SquareHead]I guess if your eatin tuna sandwich's after the club you have little to no game so my advice stops here.
QUOTE]

HAHAHAHAHA

lex
06-17-2004, 02:41 PM
Ahahhahahahaha

Spartacus
06-18-2004, 09:57 PM
usually mutil w/extra c and b's before going out, before bed, and in morning
enteric baby aspirin before bed and in morning if i still ahve a hang over
as much water as i can get in before bed
ALCAR in morning for hangover
ALA & green tea for liver before starting