PDA

View Full Version : How does this effect me?

beachmuscles
06-09-2004, 11:38 PM
Ok went out to eat for a bday tonight and it was an itallian restaurant that serves huge portions in which you share with the table...

I had garlic bread, facasha bread, mussels, fried mozzerella, calamari, lasanga, chicken parm, and cake! I know it's all **** but I had to eat it all...I ate massive amounts of all the above. I'm just wondering cause right now I'm the biggest I ever was and leanest. Had to have been over 200g of fat and ?g of carbs...I'm just real pissed off cause the whole day I ate soooo good.

1. Will this meal mess up how lean I am?

2. When you eat massive **** It still helps muscle gain(size) just not good for body fat right?

3. Anything I should do tonight? Should I do cardio tommorow?(i never do)

SalahG
06-09-2004, 11:44 PM
Ok went out to eat for a bday tonight and it was an itallian restaurant that serves huge portions in which you share with the table...

I had garlic bread, facasha bread, mussels, fried mozzerella, calamari, lasanga, chicken parm, and cake! I know it's all **** but I had to eat it all...I ate massive amounts of all the above. I'm just wondering cause right now I'm the biggest I ever was and leanest. Had to have been over 200g of fat and ?g of carbs...I'm just real pissed off cause the whole day I ate soooo good.

1. Will this meal mess up how lean I am?

2. When you eat massive **** It still helps muscle gain(size) just not good for body fat right?

3. Anything I should do tonight? Should I do cardio tommorow?(i never do)
It's fine, just don't make it a habit. Also, you might actually feel a little better tommorow in the gym because you replenished all of your glycogen stores to the maximum. To anwser your last question, you don't need to do cardio, but if it'll make you feel less guilty, why not? It's good for your heart.

beachmuscles
06-09-2004, 11:52 PM
So basically one meal no matter HOW BAD it is 500g of fat, 500g carbs, etc (just giving an example) really has no effect on the physical apperance of my body? As long as it's a once in a while thing. I've been bulking and eating pretty clean...

Man I've really changed since last year, I use to go eat pizza and think nothing of it...Now everytime I eat alot of bad **** I almost go syco. Right now I feel fat, disgusting, and blah. But I can't actually get smaller from eating **** right?

SalahG
06-10-2004, 01:12 AM
So basically one meal no matter HOW BAD it is 500g of fat, 500g carbs, etc (just giving an example) really has no effect on the physical apperance of my body? As long as it's a once in a while thing. I've been bulking and eating pretty clean...

Man I've really changed since last year, I use to go eat pizza and think nothing of it...Now everytime I eat alot of bad **** I almost go syco. Right now I feel fat, disgusting, and blah. But I can't actually get smaller from eating **** right?
Let me put it this way, if you're training for a competition, and your down around 3-4% than yes, you will notice it a little since your fat levels are drastically low. If your around 12-15% than it is much less noticable. As long as that mega meal is kept to one meal a month, you're good to go bro! :)

Shao-LiN
06-10-2004, 01:21 AM
One meal, hehe. You're not going to gain a considerable amount of fat off of one meal. Look at the big picture.

geoffgarcia
06-10-2004, 09:28 AM
wait 3 days for all that food to process and then look at the scale. (I know for myself from having charted calories in vs weight over a 2 month period there is a 3 day turn around between calories and weight gain/loss for myself)

3500 calories = 1 pound
500g of fat = 4500 calories
500g of cars = 2000 and so is 500g of protein
so eat all that (above maintenance) in one day (8500 calories) and it should equal a 2.5 pound increase of which 2.4 pounds would probably be fat.
That is assuming ur body can handle that much...if ur on a tight diet ur body might revolt at even modest levels of saturated/hydrogenated fats and rush them through your intestines at a high rate.

AllUp
06-10-2004, 09:38 AM
Look at it as a weekly total overall. If you junk it a little one day, make it up the following days w/a mild cal deficit.

Cake... :hide: