PDA

View Full Version : What do you think?

JSully
06-10-2004, 07:19 PM
Well, jezmason told me he posted some new pics and I figured I'd come check 'em out. I haven't been here in a while cuz I've been stayin at the woman's house alot, other than spending enless hours in the gym everyday..Well anyways, I just got these pics taken 2 weeks ago and I was just seein if I could get some feedback on size/cuts. In february I was 225/230 @ 20+% bf and now im 220 @ 12%bf. (the pics dont really do my cut much justice because I had them taken in poor lighting as well as carb load and creatine load so be gentle plz) Well, as of last thursday the guy measured me @ 12% bf w/calipers, so I dont know how off they are.

I've been on that Lyle McDonald Ultimate Diet 2.0 for the last, well, 2 months or so and I keep changing it ever 2 weeks to see if I can figure out something that works better for my body. Because of how extremely easy it is for me to gain weight and fat I've cut ALOT out of the diet. It says eat my bodyweight in protein, nope.. lol.. I'm only eating roughly 170grams/day. It says 50g carbs, nope.. I'm having about 35-40. And then around 40g of fat or so. Thats monday through thursday. Thursday night after my workout I have an NLarge2 shake (50p-88c-2f) and thats it for a little while then maybe a bagel before I go to bed. And as far as the carb load, I've changed that yet AGAIN, because I feel as if I'm eating way too much and I look like **** the next day too. So I'm bumping my carb load day down to 400g carbs instead of 7xLBM = 7x195= 1365g carbs!!! And on saturday it says 2-2.5g carbs/LBM and on sunday it says 1.25-1.5g carbs/LBM... well forget about that cuz this weekend I'm keeping both days at 150g carbs. As far as cardio, I do 20 mins elliptical before my workout and 30mins elliptical after my workout.

Now, my workouts are NOTHING like the UD2 recommended. For instance, instead of ONE power workout on saturday, my power workouts are saturday, sunday AND monday. Saturday=Chest/back, Sunday=Shoulders/bis/tris, Monday=Legs. I do 4 exercises per bodypart, and for the 2 more major exercises I'll do 6 working sets super heavy 3-6 reps. Then my glycogen depletion workouts are on tuesday, wednesday & thursday. I do the same split, but this time I do 4 excercises per bodypart for about 6 sets of 15 each as instructed in the manual, with only 60 seconds rest.

Well its working because Im getting more lean, but at a super super super slow rate, which is why I'm changing the diet again (to what I stated..400g carb load and 150g carbs on sat & sun). I was on the REAL UD2 diet plan and workout and was losing strength, size and NOT bodyfat. So I altered it a little and have been playing around with it since. I did nothing with the diet and switched my workouts to what is listed, and I've gained 5-8 lbs in the past 2 months and I'm about 5lbs leaner. Strange eh? My body is a muscle building machine, but it LOVES fat and will do anything to keep it, lmao.

Well, enough of me rambling on about how I'm fat, here's a few pics.

_0001.jpg (http://www.geocities.com/xtra0t/pics/new/_0001.jpg)
_0010.jpg (http://www.geocities.com/xtra0t/pics/new/_0010.jpg)
_0013.jpg (http://www.geocities.com/xtra0t/pics/new/_0013.jpg)

Oh, and I also was wondering about others' thoughts on my UD2 alteration, any comments/suggestions would be greatly appreciated/considered.

Thanks, now be easy on me, I'm frale. :)

kazzy
06-11-2004, 12:56 AM
You sir, are a tank.

-sin-
06-11-2004, 02:35 AM
Those links aren't working for me. Should just upload them.

JSully
06-11-2004, 08:18 AM
*uploaded pics* i apologize for my brash statement earlier *deleted* i was having a bad day all together.

uploaded pics in case links werent working..

now im off to work again..

Jezmason
06-11-2004, 08:30 AM
I've told u before man, impressive. Hang on, giant poster involving beer and topless woman, hot chick on computer screensaver, why sir, that looks like a definite single mans pad! Just wait till a woman moves in, it'll all go, and youll become a pussy, and you'll never be able to chat online anymore coz of quality time...dude...STAY SINGLE lmao

Rock
06-11-2004, 09:17 AM
very good, shoulders are your biggest muscle, and big muscles indeed, if you lean out now, you will look very good in my opinion.

chris mason
06-11-2004, 10:30 AM
You have a very nice build, very thick and strong looking.

Anthony
06-11-2004, 10:32 AM
You look solid. Nice poster in the background, lol. :D

Maroon
06-11-2004, 03:58 PM
You've got some good size to you. Arms and shoulders are solid. Keep up the good work.

Spartan936
06-11-2004, 04:44 PM
Those are some thick arms. :strong: Good genetics? Or do you like working your shoulders?

JSully
06-11-2004, 07:14 PM
Thanks guys, shoulders and chest are my favorite to workout, but they're also the ones that grow like dandelions in the middle of spring. As far as good genetics, not when it comes to leaning out, but I can get big and strong. I can hit DB Military w/110's for 5 reps or so, and 130's on DB Bench Press. It's funny everyone commented on my arms, I think that's where I lack the most, my shoulders way overpower my arms when it comes to size.

In my opinion, I think my back looks damned good, but I should get a pic of a back spread to show it a little better seeing how a double bi doesnt really show off width or thickness too well, not to mention my fatness and lovehandles and super wide hips. Even when I do get my fat down real nicely, my hips are so dam˝ed wide that my back still wont look that wide I gotta REALLY work my shoulders to get width on them for the V taper. I gotta do other exercises for width, and push myself harder on back day.

As for the poster & screen saver.. :D Thanks, single'itis and I take advantage of that quite often, but the trick is to act like you aren't single, so then they take it as a challenge, and women love challenges..lol work's like a charm I'll tell ya. But then again, just get big cut muscles and that works just the same. I'm cut enough right now, but I'm gonna keep cutting till october and try to get down super low like sub 6% or so...dunno yet...

Well, I'm off for now, be back later.

Slick 25
06-12-2004, 03:41 PM
LittleJake, you are NOT little. Change ur name to MassiveJake...oh yeh, very nice poster. lol. Good Work on everything.