PDA

View Full Version : Blackhead on chest

JTyrell710
06-14-2004, 09:31 AM
Okay- i have good skin now, very few blackheads, very few pimples from time to time-- but i have one anoying problem
I have a re-occuring blackhead in the middle of my chest
im talkin right between the pecs, and it looks definatley odd, sorta weeird, and just a tad like a third nipple from far away (well not that big but u get the point i dont like it)
What should i do to get rid of this problem?

Exnor
06-14-2004, 09:41 AM
Stop touching your bare chest, if you do. The spots on your chest work the same way as the spots on your face or back. If the pores get clogged up with dirt a spot will appear.

JTyrell710
06-14-2004, 09:42 AM
i dont touch my chest that much- and i dont mean its a black head around the same spot, i mean there's only ONE. and its always in the same spot.

JTyrell710
06-14-2004, 09:42 AM
maybe its cuz dirt slides of my massive pecs into that little pore..

Augury
06-14-2004, 10:08 AM
I get a needle...push it into the blackhead to break the skin (you dont feel a thing) and then squeeze out the black badness and apply a little antiseptic creme after. I get blackheads incredibly infrequently.

ive never been one of the "leave the spot alone and it will go away" crowd. Im a firm believer in getting that crap out of the pore with a squeeze. However, you can mess it up. Breaking the skin with a needle gives it somewhere to go when you squeeze. You MUST also ensure to squeeze from behind the spot (ie by pinching a chunk of skin around and under it) or you will just push out hald and drive the other half in deeper. Thats bad.

I know this advice goes against all the stuff written about exfoliation etc etc...but i managed to get through puberty and most of my 20's without any spots lasting longer than about 2 hours :) Learn to enjoy a good squeezing session :))

Oh the halcion days.

Augs.

JTyrell710
06-14-2004, 10:49 AM
dont worry augs- i've had my squeezes every now and then, i jus got thru the bad part (facewise) of puberty, and i've lived to tell- i've emptied this little bad boy about 3 times now and it STILL COMES BACK.. thats why i brought it to yall's attention.

Augury
06-14-2004, 04:11 PM
Acid. Thats the thing. Empty it again, go down to your dads car...pop the lid, open up the battery, get a pipette full of acid and then squirt it in the hole. That will sort your spot out. Oh yes.

PS. Dont do this.

dissipate
06-15-2004, 03:54 AM
blast it away with benzoyl peroxide? or go to a skin doctor and ask why the blackhead keeps re-occurring in the exact same spot (might have some infection problem there)?

or you will just push out hald and drive the other half in deeper
yeah, be careful if you squeeze it... you don't want the dirt to go deeper and turn the blackhead into a massive boil! lol