PDA

View Full Version : Very dumb question..well no one said I was bright...

Jan
06-14-2004, 10:07 PM
I decided to try a supplement for the very first time and went with Nitrean.. I only have one dumb question..

Where can I buy a measuring cup for grams for the powder? GNC?

I have never cooked anything in my life so I dunno how to measure any of that stuff... and I work alot, so I need alot of protein and I dont want to waste precious grams with a spoon or pooper-scooper...

Yes that was a dumb question..but I never said I was smart..

BigRic
06-15-2004, 12:06 AM
Gram's is a weight man.

DoUgL@S
06-15-2004, 12:20 AM
The scoop included in your Nitrean container is 1 serving. What else do you need? :scratch:

Maki Riddington
06-15-2004, 12:25 AM
Don't apologize for asking a simple question.:) It's all good.

chris mason
06-15-2004, 07:44 AM
I decided to try a supplement for the very first time and went with Nitrean.. I only have one dumb question..

Where can I buy a measuring cup for grams for the powder? GNC?

I have never cooked anything in my life so I dunno how to measure any of that stuff... and I work alot, so I need alot of protein and I dont want to waste precious grams with a spoon or pooper-scooper...

Yes that was a dumb question..but I never said I was smart..

You wont need to do so. The scoop provided in the bottle is one serving. One serving is 24 grams of protein. So, 2 scoops equals 48 g of protein and so on.

Did this answer your question?

Jan
06-15-2004, 03:13 PM
Ahh.. I didnt know a scoop was provided with the nitrean. I thought we had to go out and buy one.

Thanks everyone.

chris mason
06-15-2004, 03:40 PM
The tubs are big and contain a lot of powder. Sometimes the scoop is buried a bit. You may need to use a long spoon or something to fish it out.

Jan
06-15-2004, 08:06 PM
Np.. I actually ordered mine on Monday and live out in NYC.. hopefully I'll get it Wednesday..Im having it shipped to my job so as soon as it comes in the first thing Im doing is a taste test...

Joe Black
06-16-2004, 01:08 AM
Chris, sometimes I think we should mention the wooden spoon technique on the label ;)

wibble
06-16-2004, 10:24 PM
Half the fun is finding the scoop. Its like getting the prize buried deep inside your cereal. :)

JTyrell710
06-16-2004, 10:29 PM
i stil havent found my scoop, im usin my old one-
whats this wooden spoon technique?