PDA

View Full Version : Weightgainer 2200. To many carbs/calories per serving?

J_weik
06-15-2004, 10:02 PM
Thinking about taking weightgainer 2200. Heres what it reads:

When mixed with 2% reduced-fat milk, 3 rounded scoops provides 2200 calories and features an impressive 74 grams of protein from an exclusive blend, 441 grams of carbohydrates and a full spectrum of vitamins, minerals and amino acids.

Is that to many carbs at 1 time? If i was to have 1 shake a day, and not eat any carbs would i be ok?

Jasonl
06-15-2004, 10:14 PM
I would not be taking that stuff, preiod. 2200 cals in one sitting isn't a good idea, not to mention a lot of those carbs probably come from sugar. Spreading it out throughout the day would be better, but avoiding it all together would be best.

J_weik
06-15-2004, 10:15 PM
I'm a slow gainer, so i have to take something with alot of calories in it. I eat when i can, but im not home alot to fix anything, nor can i carry anything around with me to eat.

J_weik
06-15-2004, 11:13 PM

WillKuenzel
06-15-2004, 11:53 PM
I'd spread it out over the day. Take a scoop in milk between breakfast and lunch, another between lunch and dinner and then one at night. Or whatever. You don't have to drink it all at once.

TheGimp
06-16-2004, 02:39 AM
Yeah like HY said. Better yet just stick some whole milk, some whey, some oats, some olive oil, some fruit, some natty PB, watever else in a blender and drink that instead.

Holto
06-16-2004, 10:34 AM
I'm a slow gainer, so i have to take something with alot of calories in it. I eat when i can, but im not home alot to fix anything, nor can i carry anything around with me to eat.

:whiner:

dude if this is your attitude you will never grow

just being real with ya

you can't use a weight gainer shake as a substitute for a bodybuilders diet

and if you are a slow gainer you need to make this a lifestyle

Vido
06-16-2004, 02:46 PM
:whiner:

dude if this is your attitude you will never grow

just being real with ya

you can't use a weight gainer shake as a substitute for a bodybuilders diet

and if you are a slow gainer you need to make this a lifestyle